Are you still using your artifact skin?

:point_up:t6: Title :point_up:t6:

It’s Wraith’s Edge or no edge for me! :muscle:t6:

3 Likes

I don’t think I used a single artifact skin on a single character (16 110s) during Legion other than the druid flame kitties and that was only to see how pretty they were b/c I don’t actually play feral.

2 Likes

Yep, sin rogue mage tower appearance is too beautiful for me not to use.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Though considering I’m mainly playing Feral and Guardian these days I’m basically forced to unless I want to go back to the boring old Night Elf Beast models.

Though I still use the Artifact skins on most of my alts anyway. The vast majority of Artifacts paint a cooler picture than most other items.

6 Likes

Yes, yes I am.
After all the hate that certain ones caused me to feel I’ll wear them until the end of time. Also most look cooler than anything else.

The mage tower skins also had an unforeseen… result for me.
Now I don’t want to roll certain classes because I didn’t get their mage tower skins and I know I could have gotten them if I hadn’t caught the MT bug until the last minute.

5 Likes

Currently I’m using the Warglaive of Azzinoth mog. But before that? Absolutely I was using Artifacts. Wish I could still use the weapons. Such a great system that Blizz threw away for no reason.

3 Likes

I solved that problem by single-mindly focusing on MT for all 36 specs for the better part of 3 months. During that time if I logged into WoW the only things I did were to further that goal. I’m super happy now that BfA is here that I succeeded in my quest.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even using the artifact skins when they were current content, heh.

3 Likes

When I saw Arms skin I was relieved to know I wasn’t missing out on it. The PvP and BOP skins are better.

2 Likes

I’d use them if they allowed me to change the offhand.

Earned the prot mage tower skin on my paladin and warrior. I only want flail displayed for my paladin and the shield for my warrior.

My enh shaman doesn’t want to wield lighting or fire in his offhand, and it messes up my xmog.

4 Likes

I wish I did the same. I didn’t feel the sudden need to go for the skins until there was only like a month left to do so. Managed to get 18/36 but at that point I don’t think 36/36 was possible unless all I did was WoW.

Grats on your 36/36 :smiley:

5 Likes

Any BrM worth their salt knows that their artifact skins are the only weapons to have on display

9 Likes

No. Ashbringer is ugly.

6 Likes

They should’ve allowed Enh to match the physical appearance of their MH Doomhammer. It looks weird playing a DW spec where 1 weapon is displayed when you sheath your weapon.

4 Likes

I’m using the yellow version of Corrupted Ashbringer in my paladin, also the Mage Tower appearance for my Frost DK (Heroic Kil’jaeden kill version :sunglasses:), and the basic Felo’melorn on my Fire mage. I can’t remember if I’m still using any others on the rest of my alts, though.

1 Like

Shame on you Ret Pally!

5 Likes

still using my artifact.

i am also still using a seven year old laptop to play WoW.

consistency is a key ?

4 Likes

Yes I are.

For Protection warrior, yes. But not being able to transmog the 1h separately from the shield kills it.

I never got any challenge appearances due to having to quit in Legion and not being geared enough for them when they released. =(

2 Likes

no, because wands

6 Likes