3.1k io player LF raiding guild

hi all im beefyboi im looking for a solid raiding guild.
-consistent high key pusher(mid 20s, currently 3.1k fury war and prot pal)
-goals for the tier considering its somewhat late into the tier im looking to get in a group that is hoping to push later mythic bosses or CE
-not braindead when it comes to mechanics
-spec/classes looking to play (well rounded player can fill any role but prefer prot/ret pal,holy priest,fury warrior) also able to play arcane mage,all hunter specs and boomy.
-pref raid times 8pm-12est tue,wen,fri,sat

• server pref willing to transfer if need be
    -also stream on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/beeffyboii
    -BNET Beefyboi#11792
    if i sound like the player for you then feel free to add up the bnet or slide in chat on twitch and say something :slight_smile: also feel free to reply to this post

Hello! Mythics and Chill on Wyrmrest Accord is recruiting exceptional players for mythic raiding and social! We are 4/11 M, AOTC. Raid is Friday and Saturday 7-10PM PST. The rest of the time is spent M+ / PVP / other. Currently we are looking for solid DPS and a DPS/flex heal for Mythic team!

If interested, please feel free to message any of the below officers:

Amadorex: GM Discord: Amadorex#0870 Bnet: Heavenswill#1400

Mag: Guild Secretary Discord: Mag#4995 Bnet: Mag#12291

Hello beefy! Good luck on your search! We are possibly looking for a tank :slight_smile:

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 30 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey man,

Check us out:

Thanks!

[H][US][Hellscream] Recruiting Healers for Mythic - Tue/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team if you can raid Thursdays as well!

Dark Vindication is a Mythic progression guild that also has multiple Heroic teams on the servers US-Zangarmarsh/Hellscream.

Progression: 11/11H, new team – it was formed a few weeks ago!

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Monday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: Healers (Holy Priest pref)

Current Wants: Boomkin/Warlock, DH/Warrior, and/or a Frost DK

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)