BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket

It is now available for purchase … and BlizzCon is just one month away!

18 Likes

I’m no Demon Hunter, but after seeing that onesie I now I want to pluck out my eyes. :confounded:

Pretty big disappointment for transmog this year, considering BfA has been severely lacking decent mogs and character customization. :pensive:

64 Likes

Not to mention some of the best ones we have, we can’t even wear year-round. (Sorry OP edited their comment after I quoted, but I agree with the character customization also)

8 Likes

At 70 dollars it remains way too expensive, unfortunately - and without a mount included, the sort of “oh well, the mount would’ve been $32 and the pets would have been $13” self-justification isn’t there :slight_smile:

$70 is nearly six months’ sub for WoW. It’s the price of a brand new AAA game.

It’s way, way too much for a two-day promo event stream.

73 Likes

They should have made the pajamas a toy not an actual transmog

14 Likes

How can Blizz go from two epic mounts from two years ago to what they have now?

I thought Blizz standards of quality was epic. Now it’s the laziest thing I’ve ever seen by a game developer.

28 Likes

I love the pajamas, but I don’t have any wendigo-themed characters :frowning:

Could you please add Phoenix Pajamas to the game? :heart_eyes:

K, thx, bye :smiley:

8 Likes

the archeologist outfit and backpack would have been a better transmog to give us for blizzcon than a onesie pajama costume

34 Likes

$70 when you can pirate it for free? :thinking: How about an option for ppl who just want to watch and don’t want the garbage cosmetics

8 Likes

Whelp I’m definitely getting it. This will be my first ever blizzcon ticket. I love the pets, transmog, and overwatch items. Really did well with this

6 Likes

No mount? Just some reskinned murloc pets and a onesie?

11 Likes

Druid heritage armor confirmed?

7 Likes

Well at least Starcraft and Overwatch got some really really really cool stuff, sucks for people that only play WoW tho

11 Likes

Only thing that is worth it are the pets for me. I honestly thought that was a Fornite cross over tmog when I saw it. Kinda threw up a little.

18 Likes

Seeing that Diablo 3 doesn’t have something…makes me feel like they are going to actually rollout Diablo 4. Hope intensifies

Edit, oh wait, they get wings and armor. Just saw. They just don’t have an image :frowning:

2 Likes

As always, we’ll kick things off with an epic welcome during the free-to-watch BlizzCon opening ceremony, scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. (PDT) on Friday, November 1. You’ll also once again be able to watch this year’s BlizzCon esports tournaments free, including the Overwatch World Cup and the culmination of the World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, WoW Mythic Dungeon International, Hearthstone Global Finals, and StarCraft II World Championship Series. In addition, for the first time you’ll be able to catch additional content from the main BlizzCon panel stages free online—we’ll share more details once we reveal the BlizzCon schedule at a later date.

Do people still think WoW is serius busness?

WoW has been childish since day one. Look at all the poop quests.

Remember Hozen rule #2?

1 Like

OP transmog

https://gyazo.com/d5293d54ce803fb65cad35348e7c7166

Will the hinted at wow mobile app be announced you think?

Omg, these pets and this xmog are AMAZING! We need more xmogs like this!

5 Likes