3/12Mxp Mw/hpal

Hi, I spent most of this season not raiding much and only really pvping/keys and doing pug runs. I am currently looking for a guild to go into shadowlands with and start a serious raiding push with. I also love doing M+ I am currently 2550 io on my hpal but I wanna change main to mw cause I know mw way better cause ive been playing it for at least 6 years. any time works for me honestly.

please feel free to add me if you have any questions <3

Discord: Trust#8365
Btag: Trust#11993

We’re looking to add to our core raid team for SL. Bleeding Hollow [H]. Raid times are Tues / Wed / Thurs 10:30PM CST - 1:30 AM. Progression minded (CE’s every Tier) so 9+ hours a week. RL / GM is 12/12M top 80 World Exp. Add my Bnet Jered#1381 or disc Jered12#7205 if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hello there, ill leave a little snippet of our guild :

< is a Little Salty > is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding. We currently are recruiting for our morning/afternoon raid team for shadowlands. Wednesdays 10am-1pm PST Friday 10am-1pm PST 12/12H and 4/12M Interested in joining?, contact kaase09#1692 - Bnet Facade#8759 - Discord

Hey come check us out! We are active out side of raid doing high M+/rated arenas! We could use 1-2 more solid healers to round out our roster moving into SL!

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer

Added you on both.

Hey there Trustette, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

Hey Trust,

We are looking for the final piece to our healing core and I think your experience and ability on both MW and Hpal would make you an excellent fit into the group we’re putting together.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Lets talk healing things.

Hey Trustette!

Feel free to message me. retrowave#11236

Hey Trustette! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

We’re in need of a solid holy paladin - check out our post and let us know if you’re interested.

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Closed
  • Healers - Paladin, Priest, MW.
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1995
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

Meme Regime- US Mal’Ganis (H) was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We Have consistently gotten AOTC with a CE sprinkled every now and then but now coming into SL we’re looking to push and now we’re building our core to match that mindset.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs:

Healers!

Raid Times:

Tues, Wed, Thurs 9 - 12 EST

***Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Memes - Guild Master: Contestio#3706 on Discord
Fonzer - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet