3/12M 475 Resto Sham LF Guild

Hello,

I am a long time player (Since BC) who quit playing at the end of Legion and just returned about 2 months ago. Looking for a new home for SL and end of this Xpac who raids approx 8PM or later EST to no later than midnight. Weekdays/Weekends I have no pref. I would prefer to stay horde if possible as all of my friends are horde as well. I have multiple Chars although not as geared as my shaman. 465 Pally, 462 BM Hunter, 464 Mage. Thanks for reading!

Hey there! I’d love to chat with you about our guild. Our times seem to match up perfectly and we’re horde :blush:

Feel free to add me on discord. Pimsley#1337

LF Mage/Warrior / Flex heals 2 day CE focused drama-free guild-8/10M

Devout [A] Darkspear US Led by Multi-CE GM and Officer core including 12/12M Ny’alotha raid lead. New guild formed mid-Nyalotha. Looking to build a solid Shadowlands raid core. Check out our post if you may be interested. <Devout> Multi-CE Leadership LFM Shadowlands Add Demonics#0798 (Discord) go chat.

***Grey Screen Simulator*** - Formed by former CE/Mythic Raiders

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Wed 10:30pm -1:30am est (7:30pm -10:30pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin

About us:
Grey Screen Simulator is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We consisted of former Ce raiders and mythic raiders who took a break from BFA and have decide to band together for Shadowland and beyond.

With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing CE every tier, however we understand since we are reforming it will be a little rocky in the first tier. Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home

If you have any questions you can contact me in game at LittoD#1672 or Discord at Boo#5595

Hey there,

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; resto shaman and resto Druid for our healers are a high priority! all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Boltzz,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some healers and range headed into shadowlands for Mythic+ push and raids. We would love for you to check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Boltzz, I think our guild might fit your needs. We have similar progression as you and we raid at your preferred time frames. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. At the moment, we do not require that our raid team realm transfers/joins our guild. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hi Boltz,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We’re horde, and we raid 7-10pm EST. If raiding at 7pm isn’t a deal-breaker and you’re looking to continue playing your resto shaman going into the expansion, we may be the place for you!

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 6/12M with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST.

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Hey man we’re abunch of recently returned players raiding on bleeding-hollow from 730-10pm eastern. If interested hmu buttercup#1858