3/12M 217ilvl Mage LF Mythic CE Guild

I’m looking for a guild that is currently in the early stages of mythic progression or very close, and looking for a mage.

Preferably a guild that raids at minimum 9hours a week, although not absolutely necessary.

Please message me on discord Brant#2136. I have a full letter, resume and application answers ready for interested guilds which makes it a lot easier for both parties.

Thanks!

Welcome to Subjectively Competent! Here is some basic info:

Mythic Team - Two Weeks Tops - Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am CST
AOTC Team - Weekend Team - Sundays 10pm-1am CST

Current Mythic team progression: 10/10N 10/10H

Mythic Team Current Needs:

Melee DPS:
Demon Hunter-low
Rogue (Outlaw) - low
Warrior - HIGH

Range DPS:
Priest - Medium
Druid - HIGH
Warlock (Affliction) - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Mage (Fire) - HIGH

Healers:
Priest - Medium
Paladin - Medium

If you do not see your class/spec listed and are interested, you may still reach out. We are always looking for exceptional players for our mythic team.

Weekend AOTC Team Needs:

Open Recruitment

AOTC TEAM NOTE: This team is NOT a hardcore team. The point of this team is to give other players an opportunity to clear content, gear alts, hone their raiding skills, and have fun with friends.
AOTC is the goal ONLY.
Mythic raiding may happen, but is not promised, so DO NOT expect it.

Additional Information:

We are always accepting social players that just want a fun community to play with as well! Message an officer in game for an invite.
We have monthly raffles and contests for people that contribute to the guild. We play many games aside from WoW and would love to invite anyone into our group of misfits!

Please reach out to an officer at one of the below contacts with any questions you may have or to get the application link. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!

beo#11173 - bnet
Beo#1201 - discord

Neforpubl#0439 - Discord

Sabad#9958 -Discord

Shiggles#1960 - Discord

The Others Recruiting Currently 9/10H Castle. Fun friendly people who like to shoot the shiat but get serious on boss fights. Seeking 2 DPS and 1 Healer. Tues & Thurs 9pm-12 EST with an optional Sat Raid.

Add Hellspawnxxx#1904

Hi Rayotulr,