3/10M, 224 ilvl Guardian druid LFG

Hello! I am searching for a casual mythic raiding guild for my 3/10M, 224 ilvl guardian druid. I am available any day of the week but would prefer a 2 or 3-day schedule that raids between 8EST and 12 EST. I can be a little flexible on the hours, but not too much.

An ideal guild would be one that is already established with strong leadership though I am not opposed to joining a new guild if the core is strong. Atmosphere and community are big for me so a place that is rather jovial and fun would be best for me.

Logs: Can’t post links. Either search for Dabëärs - Stormrage otherwise I am happy to provide them.

A little about me:

After 12 years of playing Alliance, I have chosen to make the change to horde! I began my WoW career just a few months before WOTLK on Terokkar. Once I discovered raiding, I left for Medivh but quickly found an opportunity on Stormrage where I remained for 7 or 8 years.

During MoP I raided feral in , achieving realm 11 going into Throne of Thunder. Here is where I took a 4.5 year break to focus on college, returning in late MoP but not fully playing until the end of Legion. While I don’t have any major mythic experience outside of a few of the early bosses of each raid, I would love to delve deeper with a fun group of players. Below you will find my contact info.

Battle.net: Dabears#1561
Discord: Dabëärs#4176

Hey!

We’re looking for a tank & more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!