3/10M 219 ilvl Hpal LFG

I’m looking to raid in the evenings during the week. I’ve been playing Holy Paladin since BC. I parse in the 85% range.

3/10M - Sun King down to P2.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey, add me on discord and we can talk! Lestanger#5219

Thanks. Ill add you when I get home.

1 Like

Interested in talking more if you would like to try Sunday raiding 7-12PM CST. 3/10M with sun king to p2. Innovation#1431 Btag

Hello!

General Info: We’re a laid-back guild looking to round out our raid team to get AOTC and move into mythic progression. We have a friendly atmosphere; however, there is a healthy desire for solid performance. 9/10 H

Raid Times: 7-10 PM CT (Illidan server time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays W/ Monday optional

Recruitment: We currently have two dedicated tanks but are looking to recruit healers and melee/ranged DPS. All Classes welcome!

Requirements: 205 ilvl / heroic experience.

Please feel free to reach out here or in-game Bigjbravo #1736

I know you are more experienced but if you are willing to start mythic again. Feel free to reach out!!

Still looking for a place to call home. Thank you

Hey Coxoff,
I am the GM of Creeping Doom. We are currently 10/10 H, looking for a holy paladin and a couple more ranged DPS to begin mythic CN. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11 EST. We were 10/12 Mythic in Nya’lotha and looking to push in this tier. Add me at Vellinis#1671 if you’re interested and want to chat!

Still looking for a place to call home. Thank you

Hey there! We are a guild that is 2/10M in both raid grps. Here is our recruitment spam:

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer, Holy Pal
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve, Wasabith

Hey Coxoff, we’re 2/10M, raiding on Tues/Wed from 8-11pm CST. If you’re interested, give me a shout on discord: shovelface #8725

Hey Coxoff! I saw you were still looking for a place to settle in at and wanted to follow up on my GM’s earlier post. It would be great to talk with you sometime.

Creeping Doom is a Seasoned Mythic Raiding Guild who is currently 10/10 H and pushing into Mythic. We’re definitely a laid back group of raiders. We take Raiding seriously, but strive to retain an atmosphere of fun.
We raid 7:30-11 EST Tues/Thurs. If you’re interested in talking more, feel free to contact one of us. Thanks for your interest and Good Luck!

Please Contact:
TRave#11346 - BNet
KingofSweden#1728 - BNet
Artymêss#2216 - Discord
FruitJuice#1798 - BNet
Fruitpunchjuice#6488 - Discord

Hello!
We Go Agane
3/10M
Mo/Tu/We 8-11PM EST
Message me on bnet gdark#1337

whats ur pallys name so i can see logs

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husillidan-i-donut-care-tuesday-thursday/857611

Throw a whisper my way if you’re still looking.

Fuzzylocky 2/10M 220 warlock looking for a new guild. Currently in Thrall and willing to server change. Looking for a guild that can push into mythic raid and possibly get CE but not focused for it. Also love pvp and keys. Message me on discord at Fuzzy#4404

Hi, I’m Fuzzylocky 2/10M 220 warlock looking for a new guild to raid, do keys, and pvp with. I’m currently on thrall but willing to server transfer. If interested please message me on discord at Fuzzy#4404.

Cadillac#1275