3/10M 218ilvl Brewmaster LF Guild

Hey there, I am a 3/10M CN 218ilvl Brewmaster currently looking for a new home. I reside on Illidan. I am looking to raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Please add me on Btag if you want to talk: Rayn#1552

[H] Illidan - 5/10M “Play Off Me”

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 3 or so more core raid spots.
Shriek, Huntsman, Hungering, Sunking, Inerva dead

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197
Thanks

Hey Nazrule!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7-10:30
Fri: 7-10:30
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

if your availability changes -

Weekend is in need of a CE experienced tank ASAP for Mythic prog! Please Apply if interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-after-work-610m-weekday-510m-weekend-lf-tank-67pm-cst-start/401677

bumo, this man is a pumper!

Hey Naz!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Still looking for a Wednesday Thursday (Possible Sunday) Raid team! A lot of great guilds have posted in here but I cannot make their times! Willing to transfer servers!