31 Epic BG loss in a row since classic launched

I seriously been experimenting the opposite it’s like only the mature people stayed in retail lol, even with low level Alliance toons I been winning non stop.

1 Like

I think I’ve won 1 BG in the last 15 or so as Alliance - it’s a waste of time to try and PvP on Alliance. Stick to RBGs/Arenas or at least try to go in with 5 430+ geared folks… and if your serious about pushing rating, go Horde.

I don’t even bother to queue for epic BGs anymore. I used to lead horde 40 man BGs then xferred to alliance to play with some RL friends. No one listens. No one plays the objectives, alliance is very bad.

1 Like

epics seem to be dying more and more

every day qs seem to get longer and longer currently looking at a 1hr and 40+ and counting

I don’t think I have ever seen an expansion kill off pvp so badly as BFA has to the point where even max lvl qs are bad

Even random bg qs I have been seeing a lot of the same names over and over

This was said all expansion. Not the case when I did randoms

Okay good for you I still stand by it

a lot of people I know have said the same

Ah right its juga we are talking about here so its pointless

And people I know have said the same. So what?

Don’t worry, Killshotjr, I see it. Jugaa disagrees with people just to disagree with people. Simple troll and easily ignored.

1 Like

I mean he agreed with me on the twink debate. People are labeled trolls if they disagree. Eh it’s w/e

The war is over. Horde have won.

1 Like

He’s right though you’ve been the troll queen since I came to the forums back in WOD.

1 Like

Well this is true.