We need an all Druid Guild

40 paladins could probably kill almost anything but only if you can keep them all awake for the 2 hrs it will take to down each boss.

9 Likes

Back in the wrath and cata era my guild used to do all druid dungeons was so fun. Bear died? Since we ran with 2 cat dps, one more tanky than the other, they could shift bear for a save.

Healer had an issue? The mookin would toss heals. Good times.

Not to mention all can stealth.

TL:DR
Id love to be part of an all druid guild since my main is a druid, and will also main a druid in classic. Ive ran many all druid dungeons before with my guild in the past.

2 Likes

LoL 10/10.

I was once a member of ‘Druid Raid Officers’ on Boulderfist, so such a thing has existed in the past. I was never of high rank in it myself though, but it did some raiding and world pvp stuff. It went mostly inert sometime during late BC/Wrath and was a dead guild by Cataclysm so I left.

1 Like

Unfortunate yet predictable that so many conflate “all Druid guild” with “all Druid raid.”

In truth, a cohesive, all Druid guild could have a blast and break the game to a certain extent. Stealth boss and recipe dungeon runs could make the members filthy rich and wpvp against this particular guild would be a nightmare. This guild would also own the enchanting mats market. A coordinated travel form pillaging of high demand herb zones would also be lucrative.

8 Likes

You could call it… Paws and Effect.

Or!

Unfurgetable if you want a sweet one word guild name.

47 Likes

You just feed the bear now we are going to have 400 more posts

3 Likes

Nice one Ythisens!

Yeah… it’s kind of a shame…

This is one of the major reasons that I just want to see Classic loot system modified.

I mean, there are tweaks I want to see to Tier sets and talents to address the critical flaws within the Class system. But, I don’t actually want to see the Class system changed.

The loot system is something I would flat out change entirely. Because it is almost 90% completely stupid.

I will play Classic. I don’t really think I care about getting loot outside of T3. There’s just no point hoping against messed up RNG.

we need fur color choices

1 Like

That’s a good druid guild name < Fur Choices > lol.

3 Likes

Honestly when I think of this, all I can imagine is a large number of stealthed feral druids trolling Hillsbrad…

6 Likes

Yup it would be glorious!

1 Like

60 druids should be able to take out a faction leader in their home city. That would be more fun.

2 Likes

Could call yourselves petting zoo.

6 Likes

Petting a druid gets you bit…then they use your storage bags as a litter box.

Strange story. In vanilla I was playing my Paladin running around in Menethil (sp?) doing quests. A druid in cat form came up to me, asked if he could be my pet, and I sort of shrugged nervous and said sure. He followed me around for 20+ minutes while I quested, occasionally meowing and asking me to pet him, until I logged off because I felt uncomfortable. So I know in the battleground they tend to nip quite a bit - but I’ve never been the same since I experienced Druids on the other side of that spectrum.

1 Like

Druids are the reason there is /bite and /lick depending on if they are ticked off. And one time I was helping a friend level a pally must of looked like a pet because everyone in a low level zone was asking how he got a hunter pet as a pally lol

I would love to see this !

Slightly off topic, but another potential good idea for a guild would be a hybrid only guild. Consisting of druids, shaman/paladins, and priests.

Such a guild would be able to field a comprehensive mix of all roles, albeit not as cool as an all druid guild.

5 Likes