We need an all Druid Guild

All Druid guild.
Break the Stigma!

22 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it happened.

I didnā€™t raid in Vanilla, but with amount of knowledge of classes, and the technical changes to computers since then, there may be more raiding guilds using the ā€˜badā€™ classes/specs than in the past.

If I was in that guild I would want to be the guild disenchanter.

14 Likes

I want an all Druid guild on my server so we will have an overabundance of nexus crystals in our economy : )

3 Likes

An all druid guild certainly would present an interesting challenge. Iā€™m sure they could clear MC, Onyxia and BWL. They may run into trouble once they get to AQ40 and Naxx may not even be possible. But who knows? Weā€™ll have plenty of time to see.

4 Likes

naxx would probably be impossible in a practical sense. there are some dps races, and tanking would be questionable. that said if everyone had bis gear and they made smart use of 40 innervates they might be able to surprise some people

it would take a guild full of top talent a long time to get all of that gear just for a novelty though

2 Likes

I donā€™t think tanking would be an issue. Bear main tanks existed in Naxx in vanilla. DPS might be rough, but probably still doable.

I think the real issue in Naxx would stem from a lack of buffs. With only MotW and thorns youā€™re really gimping yourself. Everyone would do significantly less DPS, healing and have less HP and take more damage all because theyā€™re missing nearly every buff in the game.

3 Likes

i dont think any bear tanks ever full cleared naxx. dps would be very rough on patchwork

Faery Fire and Insect Swarm would be added also.

There would be some interesting fightsā€¦ Even in MC. Just to name a few mechanicsā€¦ Mag with no Tranq, Domo w/ no sheeps, Ony w/ no fear ward/tremor/zerker rage for swaps, BWL Supression with no Rogues to put down traps, and these are just off the top of my head. Iā€™m sure there are a lot more insurmountable issues as well.

3 Likes

Iā€™d support an all stealthy guild of druids and rogues to infiltrate capital cities and wreak havok. How sweet would that be.

3 Likes

How do they kill Nefarian? Who keeps the cat tank alive when all of the healers are cats?

6 Likes

You let them die and combat rez them.

The raid does have 40 Rebirths after all =P

6 Likes

Heh, that is a good question. I didnā€™t consider that. I suppose thatā€™s where those 40 battle rezs would really come in handy.

How long are you stuck in cat form anyways? Is it until the next class call? The class calls are random if Iā€™m remembering correctly. Maybe youā€™d just have to get lucky.

2 Likes

But the most important questionā€¦what will it be called? Boomchick-fil-A?

4 Likes

If you thought old school AV took a long time before, try to imagine the never ending story of an all Druid vs all Druid AV match.

1 Like

But you canā€™t cast Rebirth while in cat form, which means Nefarian has 30 seconds to splat as many cats as possible. Once the tank is down, the dpsā€™ers will each get one-shotted and drop like dominoes.

1 Like

Yeah I mean he could easily kill 5-10 cats during that time. And of course you canā€™t use pots while shapeshifted so that doesnā€™t help.

Iā€™d say that might actually be the toughest fight for an all druid raid.

Ideally youā€™d probably want to have multiple ā€œtanking Druidsā€ sitting at 2/3/4 on threat just for that and hope that the debuff runs out before you run out of beefy cats.

It would be one of the more difficult fights to pull off as an all Druid raid, though.

Sign me up!

2 Likes