300ilvl havoc dh lf mythic guild with weekday raiding

have recent logs and past mythic logs from sod as well willing to move to area 52 horde

1 Like

Hello, Kollow! I am from on Area 52 Horde. I’ll leave our info below if you want to check us out!

1 Like

Hey Kollow,

I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message in game , discord or here =)
bnet - Bloodtypered#1344
Discord - Alextbaker#6694

Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

added u on discord

Not seeing you. Did you try Bnet also?

1 Like