30 mins circling Korthia, no rare no treasure, nothing to do

Do you have the little gromit? It doesn’t find rares but it does find the rare-quality treasures. There’s quite a few of them around Korthia.

If you really want to maximize rep gains, you’ll hold on to all your treasures until this Sunday when DMF goes live, then turn them all in while under the +10% extra rep window.

5 Likes

I guess…if you ignore everything else they added/changed plus the stuff that is coming out next week.

2 Likes

Worse even, none of todays quests gave any of the new currency.

2 Likes

raid and dungeon is bare minimum for a patch

3 Likes

I mean if you ignore the mobs, the rares, the treasures, the dailies, the quests, there’s literally nothing.

6 Likes

Exactly.

Raid, Dungeon, New Zone, Flying, Torghast Expansion, Invasions, Continued Story Line, Renown/Soulbind expansion, new customizations

But sure…if you ignore all of that…then yes, this is it.

4 Likes

thats the thing i went around and there was nothing. empty. no rares no treasures. 3 dailies? thats it? lol

blizzard, do better next time

17 Likes

I’m not saying I disbelieve you (no, really, I’m not)

But, the disparity is interesting because every time I’ve played it’s felt like there were endless things for me to do…rares and treasures popping up everywhere. But, I’m wondering if maybe it has to do with population at the time.

2 Likes

I guess experiences will vary.

I have seen a ton of chests, granted I didn’t reach them all before they despawned. And I have killed 5-10 rares in the last couple days.

i got the fallen charger i stole it from asmongold. thats my content for the rest of the year.

I ran around on an alt on Moon Guard server and finished my weekly progression quest in no time flat. There was an abundant amount of people, rares spawning all over the place, chests to loot, etc.

I logged back to my main to do the same stuff–Executus server (low pop despite being merged with 2-3 other servers…) and it was barren. Hardly any people, no rares after circling around for a while, and no chests. I logged out at 57% completion.

1 Like

Yeah…since players have to activate many of the rares, low pop servers are going to have a much harder time than full servers

yeah bliz needs to tweak something to make the experience more consistent

3 Likes

This is the game design. It’s just another time gate without being as blatant as renown and campaign. Just another system to force the player into content that they would otherwise move on from.

4 Likes

Found one treasure in an hour. No rares.

1 Like

That’s how it was the first day, lots of rares up. Whether bad luck or nerfed spawn rates or a huge sudden dropoff idk, but there is just nothing going on.

The human racial doesn’t give extra for treasure hand ins, based on past behaviour, DMF may not either.

since i think blizz is purposely hiding my threads, and likely be reported after this post, before next weeks raid and new season i thought it sounded nice we can grind some loot to 233 in the new zone to get ready, I suppose i was a Lil bit on the slow side as always to noticed that on top of the research grind, you need to grind more research on the already research grind in order to unlock the next ranks 5 and 6 to even upgrade to max, and not including to be the teir lv requirement to unlock said upgrades to purchase it for 4k and more… (at borderline 4 myself). Personally i think this is a god awful idea and waste of time with new assescible gear on the horizon, since i can just spam 10-15+ keys for 230+ Gear in no time, which just makes korthia even more irrelevant aside collecting toys mogs, and mounts, i’m sure some people got to those ranks but think, this just an terrible addition to a grind on a grind.

That’s true, why I didn’t bother.

There’s 0 reasons to waste so much time hunting those unless you plan to “need” sockets within the next 2 weeks.

If you do, you know what you signed up for, suck it.

2 Likes