30 instances... good joke. reverted when?

This change doesnt eliminate bots. Thanks for exposing youre blindly supporting a bad change though lol

4 Likes

Oh I see we’re at the “I know how eliminating bots goes” phase of troll knowledge.

Quick transitions!

3 Likes

Do bots still exist? Yes. Are bots created daily still? Yes. Do gold sellers still sell gold? Yes, infact their value went up with this change. Again, good job supporting the change stevie wonder

4 Likes

“If it didn’t get rid of them all, forever, then it was a dumb dumb change!!!”

/point
/laugh

8 Likes

It didnt fix any of it

2 Likes

Okay.

2 Likes

40,000 more were made since that post. Golf clap to Blizzard I guess?

Botting - exists
Fly hacking - exists
Pathing - exists
Boosting - exists

But hey, it was gullible enough to make you believe in it

It actually is funny tho, whats a good way to eliminate bots? Make a change that creates MORE bots!

3 Likes

Shifts to…

And then you go back to making this relevant yet again:

4 Likes

It wasnt relevant to begin with. Its a useless ineffective change that you support for whatever reason . If youre an american I hope you dont vote.

3 Likes

“Doesn’t matter, gonna be mad anyway!”

Every election, and primary, and anything local too.

<3

2 Likes

That explains it.

1 Like

“Civic participation proves whatever it is I want to think about you for the current mode of convenience!!”

/point
/laugh

1 Like

Nah, its just worrisome that you can be lead to believe things so easily and be swayed the way you have been

1 Like

You’re under the impression I place hope or stock in Blizzard like some sort of father figure…

They’re a company selling a product. If you don’t like the new formula, stop drinking the soda.

You’re taking this far too seriously despite signing a contract that says they get to do what they want and you have had to repeatedly agree to it over the years.

4 Likes

Its kinda like when Trump says we should stop testing so our numbers dont look so bad youre out there with a #thatsmypresident sign

1 Like

when you should simply just believe everything owns says.

6 Likes

Its not what im saying, its when you logically look at it and see the evidence in the world for yourself, you can see its ineffective and useless.

1 Like

Oh you hate Trump too!?!

/twinsies

2 Likes

Nice name, Demon Hunter…

4 Likes

I’m sure most of the evidence you look at comes in the form of confirmation bias

5 Likes