30 Instance Limit Screws Feral Druids

Ohhh, I remember you now.

The guy who thought we would believe that it took him 127 runs to get a 25% drop rate item is now telling us it took him 300 mobs to get a 7% drop rate item.

0.00000006493414% probability of not looting the item after 300 mobs.
0% probability of not looting a Blackstone Ring after 127 princess kills. It’s a statistical impossibility. If every single person on the planet farmed princess 30 times a day for the rest of their lives, no one would ever go 127 runs without getting that ring.

1 Like

You haven’t seen me then, I wish I kept logs of it, but then you would just claim they were doctored anyway.

My luck sucks.

In game and outside of it.

I typically hit most of my lights red as they turn red when I’m driving.

Call it lies all you want but my luck is garbage.

The good news is I’ve had amazing luck in one aspect of my life. Every dog I’ve adopted has had great temperament and that’s made life worth living.

I don’t have to call it a lie, the math proves it’s a lie.

Math proves it’s unlikely… But I know what I have experienced. I’m not seeking to prove anything to you.

You don’t need to prove anything, what you said happened didn’t happen. I’m just letting everyone know your shtick.

1 Like

I would like to apologise I reported your post yesterday when I was tired before going to bed because I misread shtick as an attempt to bypass the profanity filter and say sh**.

Regardless on your views if my experience I know what I’ve experienced.

He’s saying at a bare minimum it would take from start to finish 6 hours of time. Not that it would be 6 hours of farming. Meaning you can’t knock 30 instances out in 2 hours even if u can do 5 per 15 mins. You can play for a total of 2 hours and complete 30 instances sure, but between it would still take a min of 2pm-8pm to complete it rather than 2pm-4pm

I know that, you know that, and he knows that. He is just being argumentative.

1 Like

I agree. But you don’t need to “compete” in Molten Core at this phase. If you think you do, you need to get your head checked. With my MCP i keep up with my rogue/war counterparts. Without it, I can hang out by the lower rogues but still above all the range dps. So I’d hardly say carried.

I mean, I’m literally reading your logs and that’s all you have to do. I bear tank now and then too, I’m quite aware of the rotation. Smash maul and swipe (when rage allows). As cat DPS, if you don’t powershift at the right moment in your energy tick, you will drop your dps immensely. If you ferocious bite with the wrong amount of energy, you will lose dps. If you ferocious bite during an omen proc, you lose dps. If you powershift at the wrong point in your weapon swing timer, you lose dps. If you cast faerie fire at the wrong point in your rotation, you lose dps.

As a bear, you cast a MCP every 30seconds, then hit maul and swipe until your fingers bleed. Pretty big difference.

People love attention. They also love whining.

I cannot wrap my head around the players that focus solely on DPS parsing while playing a literal utility class.

I am hybrid tank/DPS specced and regularly pop out to heal, innervate, swap to bear to charge mobs headed toward healers, hurricane, hibernate, etc. It is fun as hell to play this way, and you get to utilize the entire toolkit of the class. Comparing DPS with pure classes is just so ridiculous. You are a first responder with a wide variety of toys.

1 Like

Yes, I understand that.

People are portraying people doing 30+ instances a day as sitting there doing dungeons for 6 hours+ played time. Do you really think it’s all that hardcore to spend 15 minutes to do 5 instances and then log out?

It’s 30 instances per 24 hours. That’s VERY easy to reach. Hell, you can do 5 instances in 2 minutes just walking in, checking for Jed, then resetting if he’s not there.

It’s not about competing. I made that clear in the statement you quoted. If you’re doing anything less than maximizing your potential, you’re slacking.

I never argued that. Notice what I quoted and responded to.

Nobody cares about your parses

1 Like

I heard you can get additional instance limits if you push on the instance portal really hard. Just gotta build your muscles.

On a just released raid in retail, yeah. On a 15 year old raid in classic… No, you’re just stacking every little thing you can so that your parse looks higher.

Why don’t you challenge yourself, make up for that difference in DPS by skill. Parse above those other druids without needing the weapon. So much more than MCP affects feral’s DPS, and I doubt you’re playing that perfectly that there’s no room to improve. Be the druid that doesn’t need gear for a crutch. Get into a group that’ll let you use your bleeds. Or do MC and BWL with as minimal of a group as you can so that you have the free debuff slots. There’s so many other ways you can stand out besides tunneling on your DPS based on an overlooked weapon that would have been fixed if this was common knowledge in vanilla. You can literally download addons that tell you what button to push. Anyone can do respectable DPS, but not anyone can perform with less than perfect conditions.

because that’s not how raids work or are designed. You are level 57 and talking about 5 man dungeons…none of what you listed is viable in a raid scenario.

Just use the item restore feature and restore all the MCP that youve previously vendored, theyll be returned will all the chargers restored, just do this every 15 days or whatever the timer is and you wont need to farm nearly as much

1 Like

Optimization memes strike again

Ever think that the reason they want to be able to farm Gnomer more often is to be able to play the class as it was in Classic to the best of their ability? I don’t care for parse only mentality (like you "just reroll"ers) but if someone wants to do their best with a class they enjoy, they shouldn’t have to deal with suddenly having their ability to do so cut down.

But I guess its not NoChanges anymore, its ChangesToHurtFeralsAreFine

Innervating, healing, AOEing, tanking and DPSing… not things that druids routinely do in raids? Beg pardon?

All of those things are available to all druids, and they are VERY MUCH used routinely in raids. I suspect that you cannot get past being “viable” as far as parsing DPS is concerned.

1 Like