30-a-day Instance Lock

The only things this change will do is screw over real players, and make even more bots.
That’s it.

1 Like

I love you man

Do u have a job?

2 Likes

Hi Stork, Yes - I have a job that is technically on-call 24/7, although remote. So, my work week is entirely unconventional allowing me extra playtime than most.

2 Likes

Can you provide a source indicating this?

Maybe you should read the blue post regarding the change and then put 2 and 2 together.

Therein lies my question. And based upon your answer, purely personal assumptions it seems since you have no source.

My assumption is based on the evidence available. You think the change was really only for bots when we’ve had constant complaints about boosting and instance farming? Especially multiboxers farming instances? :thinking:

Do you know a single person that was hammered for anything like this?

I know numerous boosters, and am in a discord for it. None have had action taken.

I know numerous who had to greatly reduce the amount they were doing and are mad

Do you know a single person that was hammered for anything like this?

Like I said in the other topic, boosters and farmers weren’t banned because they were just utilizing the game mechanics available to them. Instead, Blizzard placed a limit on them. Idk if you’ve noticed, but Blizzard only bans for serious offenses.

They had a post referred to as Exploitative gameplay, and spoke entirely of bots.

In the 74k bans, I don’t know any boosters that were impacted. Thus why I am curious how people justify that this behavior is part of the exploitative category.

Thanks blizzard just hit lock out at 1 in the afternoon. Groovy… guess I’ll go kick around a cave some where in epl till tommrow. Thanks asshats. Limiting your player bases experience by capping dungeon isn’t how you fix boting, ultize some of that capital we’ve given you and fix your daft code you fooking wankers

2 Likes

stop

abusing

instances

to

force

rares

1 Like

They stated it is to curb exploitation, then posted that they banned exploitative players. The bans were vastly on bots. If boosts are considered exploitative, there doesn’t seem to be any reference or relation in the ban thread.

Well if it helps, they just banned 74,000 bot accounts today.

Again, put 2 and 2 together. Or keep assuming that Blizzard just put the limits on instances in place for no reason at all. Whatever helps you cope…

I assume it was targeting bots.

What am I coping about? O.o

That your mage can’t farm instances indefinitely anymore, or can’t boost more than 30 times a day. :rofl:

3 Likes

If the change was intended to address players doing legitimate in-game activities that the devs aren’t keen on, they need to state that. You’re just gleeful that other’s gameplay that doesn’t match yours has been impacted. Gross.

3 Likes

I did 28 runs in a week to get my Ban’thok sash from BRD.

1 Like