3 WoW vets LFG <A> on Pagle

We are 3 longtime WoW vets who are looking for a raiding guild on Pagle that raids anytime from 6:00-10:00pm EST on weekdays or anytime on weekends. We are very experienced (cleared through Twin Emps and Spider Wing in Vanilla) and were officers/GL back in the day.

2 priests - 1 shadow, 1 holy
1 mage
(Also could main Druid or warrior if fits a need)

1 Like

Yes! Nice to meet you Aberate, I’m actually in need of a Shadow Priest and will gladly welcome all of you. Here’s my guild’s recruitment page - we have about 20 raiders so far. Raid spots are claim only, no applications, our leadership (including me) were 8/15 vanilla Naxx: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

Hey Aberate, we would love to have you a part of our team at Risk. However our raid times are 8 to 11pm EST right now at least until things are on farm. Experienced base team. Near 40 people now and your group would really round off the team if y’all can make it an hour later to raid. Here is a link to our post. Look forward to hearing from you on Discord! 🇺🇸 (H) <Risk> Pagle / 2nights / LF Rogues

Hey Cabernet,

I dropped a message in your discord. You guys are the type of group we were looking for.

Nice and thanks for reaching out - I can’t find your message Aberate, what’s your Discord name? I’m Praetoria in Discord btw, my Classic MT toon.

I’m Aversion in discord

Forgive my confusion on that one Aversion - and your friends’ names? Also, have you decided on what to main?

Hi Aberate,
You already have many great choices listed in this thread.
I’ll throw our hat in as well.

Circle of Vengeance has been forged for and by people just like yourself. Many of our past WoW associates are coming back into the fold and looking to have a great time in WoW Classic. Our gaming community is already playing together and having fun on many games. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.

-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Pagle | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance] (CoV Info link)

If you consider swapping over to horde, could use you. We were the 2nd guild established on the 2nd batch of servers to go live, the first week of vanilla. At this point we would take the two priests and mage as is. (subject to the 16 debuff restriction with the shadow priest)

What’s going on. We are creating a guild, on the Alliance side of Pagle. Family Friendly, Casual + Raiding. Most have played since Classic, everyone is mature (probably 25+), some married, some with families, etc…

Would love to chat with you to learn more about what type of experience you are looking for along with what we can expect from you and your friends.

If you are willing to go Horde on Pagle we would be interested in bringing you o board. We are a former Top 50 US guild in Vanilla/BC, lots of experience and a great group of people. If you guys want to see all the content while have a blast with good people, this is where you need to be.

If you’re interested, contact me

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

Hello Aberate,

Symphony of Souls would love to have you! Contact me at Ghyst#1586

Have also played off&on since Classic. Want to see if I can actually have a fun & interesting time again. Only really available Fri/Sat
9P-6A EST
8P-5A CST
7P-4A MST
6P-3A PST

Holy Pally I think. Questing, Dungeons, & eventual raiding. No rush to the top. If it sounds like I’m a match for your current outlook for guild members, give me a holler DeadlyHollow#1626