3 weeks and 8.3 tanks

Only in the East.

MMORPGs were considered a joke until WoW came onto the scene in the West because it wasn’t a grind fest.

I don’t know why you guys keep bringing up other MMORPGs when people play WoW because other MMORPGs besides FF14 or ESO (which are also casual friendly and have very little grind) are garbage.

Interesting. I haven’t seen a que since the second week.

Citation.

Needed.

I suppose it depends on the realm/geo/time.

1 Like

It was covered in a blue post. Go find it yourself.

Was it this one?

1 Like

Nobody wants to gear up for this RNG crap. Corrupted gear = POG.

With your Seer-level ability farsight, you should really be playing a Shaman, since you see the future with such clarity.

This one highlights a medium realm having more than crowded realms in vanilla. Vanilla realms had like 2-3k people, again 6k is being generous.

Why are there always so many people on this forum that try to project their insecurities about a video-game (lmao) succeeding or failing onto the other version of the game. Imagine being so sad that you need to find collectivist joy in ‘my version of WoW is better than your preferred version of Wow’.

I don’t even like classic but they just added a new realm and it apparently increased subs. Not sure why nerds need to try and find joy in this (hypothetical) Classic WoW failure. It has clearly been a success and lived beyond the 2-4 weeks that many people thought it would. Just play the version you prefer (or both!) and enjoy :slight_smile:

As much as I was wanting to spend more time back on retail, this new gearing system (plus the god awful DBZ stlye cinematic) I’m either gonna roll a horde toon on classic or just sit this out until 9.0… was really hoping N’zoth stuff would’ve got some serious love/attention. F

1 Like

Nah facebook games blow im staying instead.

You’re reading that wrong.

Most sources quote a 3.5-4k server cap in vanilla… and the quote you just provided shows that a Medium size server (which wouldn’t have a queue) is still larger than that.

The suppositions upon which you base your math are in error.

You nerds brought it here.

Fact of the matter, twitch metrics dont lie and neither do realm pop sizes.

The changes for 8.3 are more of the same and makes 9.0 frightening too.

Regardless of who started it, projecting insecurities and using hyperbole to say X version is better than Y version is just… sad? more subs = more $$ for Blizz and that COULD MEAN a better version of WoW :wink:

Although 8.3 and 9.0 will likely have a LOT OF similarities…I still have hope that they will revert pruning, add PvP vendors, give us CLASS identity back, and potentially give us the old talent system (or at least some more choice in our builds).

But I’d much rather see LFR and the need for RNG stats on items be eliminated. UwU

Lol. Wait til Q4 rolls around and the shareholders start talking thru Bobby.

We’ll see where things are at.

Did you just call someone a nerd? Lol. You’re arguing about the downfall of a 15 year old video game on the internet. Just sayin! Stones, glass house, ect…

2 Likes

It was a retort to the guy calling someone on the wow forum a nerd. Go back and read all of the posts lol.

You probably should go back and read it yourself. Nowhere in that post did they call you a nerd. Maybe implied you may be insecure but that’s it.

1 Like

2nd paragraph in the first post by Sraph yo.

Second paragraph in their SECOND post.

You can’t even get that right :rofl:

Because they removed layering, yesterday on the remaining realms that were still layered.