3 stack H.Raiders LF Raid Group

Howdy y’all!

My friends and I are a three stack. We’re looking for a Raid group that we can call home! We have a dedicated Vengeance, Havoc, and Balance.

[Our experience]
We are Heroic-level raiders and M+ dungeoners. We’ve more or less consistently raided through since the end of Cata (one of us has been playing since mid-Wrath) in a series of PUG groups and guilds. Our heavy focus this expansion has been on M+, where both our DH’s peaked at number 2 server-wide (in the top 100 globally, in their respective roles) in context of both gear and IO (this was in the pre-Uldir patch).

[What we’re looking for]

We are looking for either an established Raid group or a Guild that is wanting to form a semi-serious raid group. In the past, a lot of the groups we have joined have fallen apart due to drama or the group not having a sense of purpose (to consistently raid, show up on time, etc) and we really want to avoid that. A Guild that has a M+ community as well would be amazing! Additionally, a Guild that has an established and experienced Raid Leader would be a plus.

[What we’re willing to do]

We’re currently on Proudmoore, but would be willing to transfer severs if we can find the right Guild. We’d like to work with a Guild to develop a strong and healthy Raiding and M+ culture, even if that means wipe after wipe after wipe. We’re currently around ~390 GS. Our availability is late night (after 10pm PST on weekdays) or on weekends after 8pm PST.

If y’all are interested in us, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’d prefer in-game communication (rather than forums), you can add me on my BTag: WalMartyr#1498

Thank you all for your interest, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Bebadbegone,

Chaosbeards might be a good fit for you all. Unfortunately we don’t have a tank spot open but we do have an back-up tank spot.

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday - Pickup day as needed. Otherwise Mythic+ night.
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

Openings:

Retribution Paladin: High
Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: High
Resto Druid: High
Shadow Priest: High
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Healers with experience as DPS: High

Other strong applicants will be considered.

A Note on Cross-Realm:

Chaosbeards is recruiting for mythic content and expect accepted individuals to join our team on Dalaran.

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is a new guild on Dalaran that formed from a AOTC raid team on Galakrond/Blackhand. We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Hello, we might be a great fit for you!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

The TLDR version of what’s below:

Weekend team, established guild, building second team that focuses on heroic and some mythic content. Guild has several who enjoy mythic plus, actively building the community up.

Raids Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm PST (Not sure if friday would work due to your start times.

Horde Area 52 guild.

Balto#1148 for btag
www.raidsense.com for more information.

Added ya but not certain our times will work for sure.

We have two raid teams, I’m contacting you regarding our weekend one (Fri/Sat). It’s aiming to be something between AOTC/Cutting Edge (so midway through mythic most tiers at the end). It is a relatively new team, the guild is doing well though. Our weekday team is 6/9 Mythic we’re just looking to grow the community, by adding very specific purpose types of teams. This weekend team is intended to be a place for a serious yet not min-max hyper progression focused team. It’s meant to be for players that play the game relatively well but also want to play with friends and not worry about losing their spot due to a competitive roster.

The weekend team has raided once so far and went 5/9 heroic first night together, with some relatively new players coming back for the tier.

We do have a spot, for certain for all 3 of you.

We are on Area 52, horde side however.

Hey Bebadbegone! You guys sound like you would fit in perfectly here at Haven! Unfortunately we are horde and our times are earlier, so I’m not sure if that is an option but I wanted to throw us into the mix for your consideration :slight_smile: We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together. We have some people that are really into M+, so we are trying to build that up more and more as well. I know you were also looking for an experienced raid lead - I have been raid leading our group since Siege of Orgrimmar in Mists :slight_smile:

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule).

Current needs: Tanks or heals with strong DPS OS and of course, any and all dps! We have 0 rogues, warriors or boomkins on our roster atm.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there! of US-Stormrage [A] has a very active m+ group (most of us in the 1.2k to 1.4k IO range).

We raid 2x a week (Tu / Thur 8:30-11:00 EST) to grab AOTC. Currently 9/9H.

Feel free to reach out to the below if that sounds like a good fit:

• Bv (BvM#11941)
  • Pan (InFuSioN#1899)

Hello!
< Torrent > Bleeding Hollow - Horde
We are currently recruiting dps and a tank for Heroic progression and we are avid about doing mythic +! For more information on our guild visit my recruitment post.

If you feel like would be a good fit for you, feel free to add me, lbeesaur#1961, and we can discuss more! I look forward to hearing from you.