3 small customization changes you'd like to see added?

Draenei tail length options for LF Draenei.

Nightbourne redone (So not minor I guess)

Green eyes for Void Elf Warlocks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Two words

ORC EYEBROWS

1 Like

They were cured from the demon blood’s blood lust. Its why their eyes fade after Grom killed Mannoroth.

1 Like

Female pandas should get full on eyebrows and their hair color able to be fully changed not just the sides.

Male pandas should get beard/eyebrow color customization too. I can make some incredibly attractive pandas if i had this option…

Males should also get tails, short since fem one would be too large. More fur pattern options too, and one that is more akin to actual pandas, bottom white fur chest black fur.

1 Like

I would like an actual decent curly hair option for male human.

More Nightborn cosmetics.

The option for every race to have a tatoo on their arm that says no mechagnomes.

1 Like

still plenty of art from post-manoroth of orcs still showing red eyes… also orcs still have always had Blood Fury as a racial ability since WoW and still to this day…

Even brown skinned orcs who weren’t corrupted by demonic blood, who weren’t MLG (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Slnawy_J2E) enough and didn’t drink the mountain dew, have shown red eyes, characters such as Durotan.

1 Like

I am…content with what we have.
That said, I thought we’d eventually get more, maybe every patch, so wouldn’t mind tweaking some of my alts.

Red eyes for blood elves- My rogue needs em.
Straight backs for worgen, undead and trolls.
More tattoos for all.
More beards/facial hair for all.
More mechagnome options to change one limb at a time, half face, etc.

Just to name a few I’d be happy about.

1 Like

There is this, yes… but I think the one BIG thing I would ask for in regards to my hunter would be the ability to transmog my hunter’s original melee weapons. My hunter used to wear dual axes at her sides, one of them the amazing dragon axe from BWL. While I have no desire to be a melee hunter, I adored the look of the axes and have been forever bent out of shape I can never see them again while still having a functional weapon for her spec equipped. :frowning: :frowning:

• I would have like the “blind” eye option to have been extended to Tauren.
  • An option to turn off eyebrows so they don’t clip through headpieces.
  • An option to turn off ears that don’t clip through headpieces.

Oh man those Claws of Shirvallah appearances…I’d sacrifice so many Gnomes into the flames of Teldrassil to get those! Worgen tails are also pretty awesome even if I don’t play a Worgen. I know players want them and it would make them happy so I’m all for it! I guess a third would be more Panda customizations, a few more fur colors, more hair styles and colors, and more facial hair options for the males.

edit* almost forgot, updated cheetah travel form, it looks so outdated. We need a newer model lol.

1 Like

1: tail options for LFD.
2: alternate racials for Wildhammer. (Stormhammer and a Gryphon based racial.)
3: optional tail options for worgen

2 Likes
  • Separate Left/Right eye color selection w/blind option for all
  • Long Wizard Beard for all, and more beards overall
  • Separate scars from faces, and add way more for all
5 Likes

Death Knights - Variable Eye Color

Red for Blood, Blue for Frost, Green for Unholy. Simple as that.

Goblins - Gold Teeth

Honestly, I’d put even odds the entire reason why Goblins study Shamanism and Alchemy at all is the dream of transmuting themselves into gold…

Display Options - Inky Black Lighting Effects

Who the clown snogging hell thought something as basic, as fundamental as, “it gets dark at night!” should be a consumable item!? That effect should be on par with Weather Density for crying out loud.

2 Likes

sounds like maybe you didn’t play during WoD? it makes no sense that druids lost the ability to use that form just because WoD ended… Blizzard offered zero explanation to why druids couldn’t use that form anymore if they wanted (no lore/story reason), and offered no way to get it back (i.e. simply make a glyph)

100% pretty much the last of the druid forms that has yet to be updated to a quality level like everything else pretty much

1 Like

this reminds me… Worgen players need an option to show a bite mark scar that shows on their body/arm/shoulder, or face in both human and worgen form, as this can showcase where they got bit and infected with the worgen curse… i’d think it would be cool to have the option to display this scar.

1 Like

Yeah, the perma-scars on the worgen faces don’t translate to the human side. I’d still like to keep them separate, but they should be there so that you can line them up if you want to. This is partially why I would like the eye options, because the Gilnean and Worgen forms’ eye color options don’t quite match.

I played during WoD but wasn’t playing feral sadly. Back in vanilla I mained a hunter and had both claws out of ZG and would periodically change when DPSing. Have loved those forms ever since haha

1 Like

In case yours doesn’t include it,
4. Give us the NPC gear sets/weapons

2 Likes

I only have one, I’d like for my characters to not go bald/spontaneously grow Fructis commercial heads of hair depending on which hat they’re wearing.

7 Likes
  1. Dragonmaw skins.
  2. Fel Orc skins.
  3. Dragonmaw eyes.
2 Likes