3 Returning Veterans Looking for Casual/Social 1 Night Raids

We Are

3 returning players who have played and raided together on and off since 5.0, and individually since Vanilla. We’re in our mid 30s with families, jobs, and responsibilities, and looking to make new friends and see content on a much more casual schedule, pace, and attitude.

We’re not looking to raid seriously until Shadowlands, though we may tag along to test the waters, as it were, for Nyalotha, if you’ll have us. We’re likely going to reroll rather than transfer, so what we bring is pretty open for discussion, but our group includes 1 dedicated healer and 2 strong DPS who may be persuaded to heal or tank for the right fit. We are collectively faction agnostic, and will swing either way for the right fit, though I may have a Horde insignia on my back windshield.

We’re Looking For

Social Community - WoW is a social game, and playing it alone kinda sucks. We don’t demand to be entertained, or expect daily organized events. That said, we want to go where everybody knows your naaaaame, as it were. If you have active social channels, both in and out of game, we want to talk to you.

LGBTQ Friendly - We have gay and trans folks. Even for our cis/het folks, respecting gay and trans folks is important. This should be a part of your culture.

Adult - Not in the nasty way. We’re grown folk. We don’t want kid drama. I get enough of that out of my 6 year old. Also, I’m physically incapable of not dropping F bombs.

Raid Stuff

We’re looking to raid 1 night weekly. We’re available Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday evenings. We’re EST based and looking to start no earlier than 8:30PM EST and end no later than 12AM EST. We’re fine with focus on Normal or Heroic difficulty, as long as you bring a culture of fun to your raids. At the end of the day, we want to show up, goof with our friends, and get some pretty loots. If srs bsns gets in the way of that, that’s totally valid, but we might not be a great fit.

If you feel like we might be a good fit for what you’re offering, feel free to reply here or reach out to me at BBRJolly#1679. Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon!

Hallo there,

Pyreanor might be the kind of group you are looking for.

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 7pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

As for being LGBTQIA+ friendly, we have several members who are under the umbrella, I’m transgender, and my co-lead is genderfluid.

We know that newer guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#0301

Sent a BNET request to you from Sinnicks#1267.

added ya in bnet.

Hello, would you be interested in joining us?

Looking forward to hearing from you!