3 Returning players LFGuild

Paladin main, Hunter Main and, Druid Main(debating switching) lookin for an active guild we are located on suramar. Druid / paladin Would love to be able to raid! Mythic + would be fun. Just looking for some laid back people! *Edit We Are horde.

1 Like

So if u wanna flex on area 52 we are looking for raiders

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

Are you guys intrested in going Alliance? If so my guild is looking for soem raiders ^^

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hi Naba

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey Naba, if you’re interested in swapping servers, we might be a good fit for you. Laid back guild that’s been together for over 11 years now, we do heroic raiding, M+, heroic warfronts, pvp, timewalk raids, achievement hunting, all kinds of good stuff together.

We’re interested in adding some more casual players to our guild, so hit me up if this sounds interesting to you! Bnet: Alveia#1839

Hey Naba! Not sure what raid times you guys are looking for or if you are willing to server transfer (if it all works out of course!) but figured I’d throw our spam out there for you to check out :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P ilevel 415+ could have you in a heroic raid spot immediately :slight_smile:

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together. We provide our raiders with gems, flasks, pots, feasts and enchants!

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs (but not limited to!): strong DPS/healer OS, warrior and boomkin.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Is a mythic raiding guild with 13 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being Cutting Edge oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.

Our group is looking to round out our roster with some additional exceptional dps who are looking to be included in long term Play in a progression and community oriented guild.
We’d love to talk about getting you all into core raid spots

Current Progression: 5/8M EP CE Uldir, CE BoD, 2/2H CoS

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204],

Let’s talk - I think we could be a great fit. Plenty activity in and outside of raids :slight_smile:

Here’s that spam people love:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re intrigued - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

[H] Relativity (Tichondrius) is looking for all roles!

[Normal progression] Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PST
[New content] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11 PST

We’re a new guild looking for players who want to push current progression and future content C.E. while making a solid group of friends in the process. While we form, we don’t expect everyone to be perfect,
but what we do expect is improvement. We are aiming to foster an environment of healthy competition in mythic raiding, and M+ keys in order to build a team of dedicated individuals who are interested in competitive
advancement of current content. Our hopes are to build a Guild that is active, competitive, and tightly-knit, whether you’re directly involved in our Mythic team(s) or just casually playing with us.

Also recruiting officers to take charge of casual content and PvP.

Add me on discord ( Quorp#9829 )
-or-
Add one of us on Bnet

Quorp#1792 (Me)
Starshining#1307
Ninjadan#11404

Hope to hear from you!