3 Raiders ([H]Thrall)looking for Heroic Guild

We’re a group 3 of MMO veterans, including one with significant mythic experience looking for a team to get our weekly heroic clear with, we’re all adults with jobs so a guild with a light raiding schedule would be preferred. It would also be nice to have know some more people for filling our M+ groups.

At the moment we’re still in the process of gearing up but can perform at a high skill level and do mechanics.

1RDPS, 1MDPS, 1 DPS/Healer/Tank

Message NerevarAgain#1842

If you’re willing to consider Alliance, check us out. I could use all three of you.

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Hey, not sure if transferring is on the table.

We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic up to 7, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Hi there. We are a newly formed, mature guild with very similar goals in and outside the game. I would love to get in touch with you guys to discuss more. Looking forward to hearing from you. Full info below.

[H] Casual Encounter is recruiting! We are a newly formed guild by a group of close friends that have been playing WoW together for many years and are currently looking for more players to join us to progress through Heroic Ny’alotha, The Waking City. Our guild consists of previous mythic raiders that have cleared and achieved AotC in Battle for Azeroth. We also run mythic pluses and PvP on off nights. If you enjoy a more casual, and laid-back atmosphere, definitely check out our information below.

Our Goal
-Short term goal: To achieve AotC with the current content as a guild
-Long term goal: To build a solid raid team and progress in Shadowland

Guild Information
-Server: Horde on Thrall, EST server time zone
-Current raid time: Tuesday 9pm-11:30pm server
-Current Progression: 5/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Current Class Need
-Minimum requirement: 450 ilevel
-Tank or healer off spec is preferred
-Healer x 1 (Paladin, Priest or Monk)
-MDPS x 2 (Paladin, Monk, Warrior) [High Demand for Warrior]
-RDPS x 3 (Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Shaman, Boomkin) [High Demand]

What we are looking for in a player
-Drama free and can take constructive criticism well
-Reliable and consistent
-At least 18+

Contact Information
-Please send your most recent log to our officers below via Discord
Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
Tipsy @ Tipsy#9309

Updated 4/1/2020

I know you want a light raiding schedule but we only raid 2 days a week, might be a good fit for you.

Hey there, if you’re still looking and interested in mythic we might be a good fit. We’d love to pick up some strong ranged dps.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare