3 Players LF SemiCasual PVE Guild Horde/Ally: Help Us Find Our Home

Infernal is recruiting for Horde on Thalnos PVP server. We will be focusing a little on everything casually. Please check our post for more details, its worth the quick read!

Hey friend! Zenith will be Horde-side on Herod (PvP-EST), with the flexibility to recruit a small group of any classes you still want to play. Although on a PvP realm, we’ll primarily be focusing PvE content. We’ll be raiding 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and looking to see what works for schedules for PvP beyond that.

Would love to talk to you more to see if we’d be a good match; lots of us in our late 20’s and early 30’s looking to relive our glory Vanilla days! Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you, and good luck in your search!

Hey there! Looks like our raid times fit in your window, though we are on a west coast server. We’ll be looking at 9pm-12am est block for weekday raids, though probably a bit earlier weekends. Take a look and lemme know if you want to discuss further.

Good luck in your search!

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We have chosen the server ‘Herod’. Will be having a guild meeting (TBD) a week prior to launch to discuss class roles etc.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Sawz#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me if you have any questions / application form.

Hey Syrupt! Cakewalk raids on the more casual side of the spectrum. Looks like we might be a good fit for your crew. Our raid times are a little later than your ideal, don’t know if that’s a deal-breaker or no. Let’s chat on discord: Hoax#1492 or on Bnet: Hoax#11674

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Hoax

Hey Syrupt, sounds like our guild would be a perfect fit you: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

We have a core team that will raid on week 5 and from then onward, players that are ready at their own pace will be subbed in and formed into alt raids as well. We are a unity of core and casual players, so to speak.

Hey Syrupt,

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Not quite 9PM PST, but wanted to reach out in case you had some flexibility. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/dCBPx8

Guilds name is [Best in Slot]. We are definetly more of a semi-casual progression guild. Most of the lead members work until late so we are going to make a flexible raiding schedule for our members. A few of us also played on Nostalrius and made good progression before the servers were shut down, just let us know if your interested!

You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

Hi Syrupt,
Sounds like we are a good fit. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.
-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Windseeker | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance](CoV Info link)

Hi Syrupt,

We may be good fit for you and your friends. Our raid times are weekends and very close to your ideal times. Here is our recruiting post:

< Fran Aska > “From Ashes” Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and Casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

If you haven’t found a home yet we may be a good fit for you.

Grievance is a mature 18+ guild that plays with the motto of real life first. Most of us are older, have families, jobs, real life obligations that stop us from playing like we did 15 years ago.

We will be raiding when we are ready, we plan to enjoy the journey and when we are all ready get in and kill some bosses!

If this sounds like something you are looking for you can read more at grievancegaming dot com or add me on Discord Nionya#7814

edit: we will be Horde on Mankrik and Alliance on Pagle

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-recruiting-dps/

Hi there,

We are Semi-hardcore, Horde, on PVE Mankrik Server, looking for experience players. Our raid time falls in line with your schedule.
If you have time please read our recruitment ad, I think our goals may fall in line with yours.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885

We are in need of melee dps.
Let me know if you have any questions.
M1nk0b#1524

Were still scouting casters and some heals. If you want to check us out feel free to hop in discord before launch and hang!

Not sure if you found your guild yet. If not, check us out!

Hello Syrupt,

Me and a few friends decided to start our own guild and would love to invite you to join us. We plan on hitting 60’s within the first week if time allows us. We are still deciding on Raiding times but It will probably be 2 times a week after 8-9 PM EST since we all have jobs. We are also planning on a lot of PVP later on .

I would say we are Semi-Hardcore but everyone is welcome. We want to be a home to new/experienced/casual/hardcore players.

If you are interested and would like to know more about us you can join our discord :

discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or you can add me on discord : BlooDy#5078

Hey man! we have recruitment opening for all of those classes and we have close to the raid times you’re looking for. check us out and see if its something you’re interested and shoot me a message on our discord
Herod Alliance is where our destination is planned

our guild (Fury Within) is on whitemane with many RL friends and work friends who played vanilla reconnecting.

We are LF all classes (cept warrior tanks got our tanks covered), raiding 6-9 tues/wed/thurs Pacific Standard Time.

seems our schedules would fit nicely together, but we are going horde on whitemane.

most of us all have competetive raiding experience and have all been part of guilds that have been clamouring for server firsts and whatnot, but we are also much older then we used to be, and we all have jobs, families, kids, etc etc. So we realize we can’t no life wow like we used to.

if this sounds like a nice fit hit me up