3 players LF Area 52 SL Raid team

Hello,
My friends are both Mdps players currently and I play just about anything. We’re looking for weekend raiding but will still consider other times.

We’re currently playing Rogue, Ret, and DK. However I (DK), am willing to heal if the guild needs it, and the Ret is able to fill most Mdps classes.

add me on discord Romance / Aniki#5949 and lets talk there

Intuition reformed on Thrall from a former US top 40 guild and we’re currently recruiting DPS and ONE Resto Shaman healer for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands. Our core is comprised of current and prior Cutting Edge players and leadership. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11EST during progression and Tues-Wed during farm after CE. For the best applicants who are deemed exceptional, we cover the cost of the realm transfer fees.

We expect all our players to min/max their characters and maximize their abilities to perform their desired roles exceptionally.

We expect all our players to have near perfect attendance, have positive attitudes, come prepared before raids with consumables/runes, research the encounter we’re progression and above all, having fun slaying dragons.

We expect our players to do research on their classes and stay up to date on the changes for the players to adequately adjust and be ready for raid.

Add me on BNET Khascade#1163 or discord Khascade#8537 and we can discuss further.

Hey!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

I don’t know if you are interesting in a new server, but on Tichondrius, is a weekend raiding guild. We raid Saturday/Sunday 9:00-11:30 PM EST. Feel free to add me on btag (yergory#1102) or discord (Yergory#6317) if you want to chat.

Hey there! If you haven’t already found your new guild, check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps-heals/657129