3% of the Player base must be thrilled

So…Gnomes are currently 3% of the playerbase, roughly speaking. And the thought was “let’s give them a skin”

What’s the plan there? To juice them to 5%?

worldofwargraphs
com/
global-stats/races

70 Likes

More choices on races never hurt anyone. Not like there aren’t 2 different versions of drans.

31 Likes

I’m not a Dreani fan boi. I did this because he’s the only tall shaman pre-Kul Tiran.

1 Like

Well the don’t measure up to the standard of other races. Blizzard’s move will down size their population or split them up into smaller numbers.

19 Likes

What is the problem with blizz listen to a minority player base?
Every race will have an allied race, it is more than obvious. What did you expected for gnomes? Mecagnomes are amazing.

17 Likes

Complete waste of resources that could have gone to a race people actually want.

70 Likes

More terrible choices aren’t going to make the Alliance player base drop any further.

2 Likes

What else are you guys gonna get that you would want? It ain’t gonna be Helves, so might as well think of another thing.

6 Likes

All these gnome haters can gtfo.

Shout out to all my gnomies

40 Likes

So just more elves, orcs, and humans going forward?

6 Likes

Not going to improve it either. RIP your BG queue brother.

1 Like

So 40% of the horde allied race should be elf because the blood elf are more popular??? Every race should have a allied race. Its more a disappointment for the goblin fan that get a race that have nothing to do with them.

5 Likes

Both of them say hello

15 Likes

Waste of effort on blizzards part imo.

2 Likes

Hey, anything is good if it’s not an elf.

Bravo Blizzard.

To hell with the majority, otherwise we would only get more elves.

11 Likes

We don’t have anything to ask because all the focus Blizzard put in for the Alliance this expansion was humans and more humans.

Ankoans would be my choice but they don’t have female models so they wouldn’t be a new playable race.

3 Likes

I have a feeling the alliance is going to lose a chunk of players to the horde thanks to the foxes, so… yeah I’d say it probably will.

4 Likes

This is sort of my complaint. In 2004 the Alliance were Nelfs and various sized humans. We not need more human flavors.

2 Likes

It’s definitely going to happen. I’m happy for the 6 Gnome fans though

1 Like

A post made by a Void Elf complaining about Elves liked by 2 Elves.

25 Likes