3 looking for guild (WOTLK)

Hello fellow wow players, I am looking for a guild (EST/CST) for myself and 2 others. Not really picky on faction but really needing a Fri/Sat raid night. We will have a Holy pally, Bear/cat druid and mage. Not looking for anything to hardcore but a chill place to raid, do heroics and have a fun time in the best xpac in wow history outside of WOD jk jk. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

We are recruiting on faeralina horde on my server

We’d be happy to take you guys on, we are forming a weekend group that would fit your schedule.

Eternus Bellum is the largest Wrath-prep guild on Windseeker for Horde and we raid Fri/Sat @ 7p EST. Currently building a group of players from the ground up that are just hitting 70. Tomorrow will be our 3rd Kara run and we have a few open spots in regards to raiding, but also plenty of room for more community-minded players that just want to hang in guild and play with others. Find Tempestrilla on the server and send a mail :slight_smile:

Are you looking to get back into the game with the new exp buff? Are you a returning player? Are you a new player? If you answered yes to any of these questions we just might be the right fit for you!

About us: We are a group of gamers who have one common goal in mind, and this is to kill bad guys, and get loot. Our core leadership group has experience leading raids in WOTLK and retail WoW, and are excited for the newest expansion for Classic.

Raid times: Raid times are still TBD, as we are more focused on building an active player base that welcomes new/returning players, casual/hardcore players, and pvp/pve players.

Recruitment We are recruiting all classes/roles currently. Again, focused on making this guild active as possible is our first prio, and which in return will allow us to choose from a wide variety classes, and form multiple raid groups.

Our guild just formed yesterday (Monday), but we are growing quickly! Come join us for the raids, but stay for the people. As we hit 70 we plan to clear as much TBC content as we can, and then move into Wrath!

Discord: https://discord.gg/wmqD9QQJ9M

IRONFIST is going to be looking for dedicated players come wrath. We are on Whitemane Horde side.

We are going to be raiding on either Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday or Monday as our retail guild raids Tuesday/Thursday.

We are more adult oriented (families, jobs, etc) so we are not pushing hardcore.

Feel free to reach out to me.

Battle.Net: Anaximader#1620
Discord: Sheps#8321 / https://discord.gg/ironfistgaming

Want to join fresh server? Come join us! Add my battle tag: iamlegion#1331

Couldn’t add this for some reason.

Try adding me Brohoob#8446

Come join us on Mankirk!

Discord: Brohoob#8446