3 Ex-US Top 100 Mythic Raiders LF Weekend Mythic Guild

Hey GAMERS :ok_hand:

We are 3 top 100 US experienced raiders looking for a Mythic guild. We have returned to BFA in 8.3 and have some progress with our current guild, but we are not progressing at the speed that we desire.

Currently, this is what we are playing:

475 Holy Paladin - Currently has a 465 MW, but can play any healer needed
472 Unholy DK - Willing to play ANY dps class
473 Fire Mage

We have downed 4/12 M and have experience on 6/12 M. We are looking to fully clear Mythic with a semi-hardcore/competitive group.

We are currently looking to raid any combination of Thursday/Friday/Saturday. If our current classes do not meet your needs, we are completely willing to reroll and we can gear ourselves through M+ to catch up. We value having a strong, competitive raid environment over playing a particular class.

If you would like to contact us for more information, here’s some btags:

Austi#11961 - Holy Paladin/MW Monk
Memeatoli#1712 - Unholy DK/Any dps
Hithere#1230 - Fire Mage

We look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Bumping this up :slight_smile:

Austi#11961 - I should be around most of today

We don’t currently have room for another healer, but check out our needs on the website and see if you’re interested! Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 6/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Bump bump bump.

Good morning, I’d love to talk to the three of you about the remainder of the tier. Here’s our post, please add me if we sound like something you would be interested in.

Austi#11961

I should be around most of the day if anyone would like to chat.

Memeatoli#1712

I’ll be on late tonight into the early morning if you are interested in chatting!

Austi#11961

Austi#11961

Hello,

{Reprieve} 4/12M AOTC (Hive at 20%) is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Mage (Starting position)
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Ret Pally
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers -Priest, Hpally, resto shaman (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762