3 days suspension. Not fair

you’re probably an alt of [Thereza] who dreams about blizzard banning those mgt hc spam abusers.

on that day i have added every person who logged in after server open and was saying lfg “mgt hc spam” and i personaly know some who did it, and non of them all got any bans or lost any loot.

1 Like

didn’t we tell you guys this would happen… here let me get my violin out.

blizz has always banned people who exploit loopholes even if the game permitted it. Don’t you remember when the ogrila dailies were bugged and you could sell the potions for infinite money? I think people got perma’d over it

Just buy gold and pay for sunwell gear.

Ah yes, the old i didnt get in trouble but ill post that i did so i can laugh at all the do gooders comments.

It didnt happen. You got trolled. Lol. What did you tell us again? Yeah. Didn happen.

I think I did the heroic twice. But wasn’t paying much attention with how much I spammed normal.

Haha hey its hard work shilling on the forums 24/7 while trying to play the game, you lose track of how many MGTs you’ve done

Sucks they messed up… But you knew you were putting your hand in the cookie jar too many times.

Even if they left the cookie jar out in the open.

With the lid off.

And Neon Signs saying ‘Free Cookies’

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.