3 Battleground wins as alliance = impossible

Roots aren’t snares.

i don’t get the obsession with glaives and docks, its pretty much easier to get hangar and ws if possible, if not the demos are easy to blow up

Sorry, but you’re not losing due to racials.

Overall the alliance racials are better for pvp and its not close.

Every BG week is the same crap on alliance. People letting horde healers free cast, never apply any sort of cc or peel for others. It is because alliance players who never do BGs do it this week just for the anima and conquest points.

2 Likes

Ya or else most of them are in the base running bombs while horde melt the wall with Glavies . It’s like people don’t understand English .

The worst thing is that you can rant and complain on chat group and no one cares, no one gives a sh!t. It’s depressing because it’s waste of time trying to win.

Things like going for the flag or after efc is so hard for them.

Anyone who is serious about WoW went Horde a long time ago.

Ashran chat is pretty much up there with the IoC one.

I’ve been stubbornly staying Alliance but that’s really starting to look appealing.

Randoms are just so tiring and people mindlessly going docks every damn game has me burnt out.

1 Like

Same here.

That’s right, keep going docks :smiley:

The wins are just piling up ever since Shadowlands release, I am pleasantly surprised with how IoC has flipped from being an Alliance bg to being a Horde bg.

TBH, they need to get rid of merc mode. If you roll a horde, then put up with the long ques. You want faster ques, then roll ally. Half the time the horde don’t help anyway they just stand there and let their horde buddy take a node etc.

1 Like

Same. I now have 33 played, 7 won on my horde char in bgs.

On alliance I queue for 2 min and get enlistment bonus and win rate is about 55-60%.

You actually think most Horde players queue as Alliance to intentionally waste their time to let Horde players who they don’t know win instead? lol Getting rid of merc mode sounds edgy and all, but I have a feeling you would regret it when you have to sit in queue for an hour to do a normal BG.

Only rpers maybe. Other than that, nah, I also don’t think horde players would waste time nor do I feel like they’re sucked in that much to care about faction. It’s about getting a win for themselves and that’s good for everyone.

I’ve noticed that also in open world with rares and bosses. Horde tank went and got stuff off me and I do the same like kill mobs or cc off a softer horde dps…etc. In the end, we’re all trying to kill the monster.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve killed one Alliance player the entire season so far, and that’s because he attacked me while I was herbing. I was perfectly happy to continue ignoring him like I do everyone else out in the world otherwise. Faction is whatever to me.

Likewise, I’ve never merc queued in my life and did anything less than try to win. I read about people saying Horde queue as Alliance to intentionally lose, but considering the time investment and the unlikely situation where you know the other team I kind of doubt it happens as often as people say.

1 Like

My best advice here is to suffer and farm up honor. Get the pvp gear/vers gear. And play in a rated team. Specifically one that uses discord. Its what I did since random are just full of chuckleheads.

If you’re talking wm, yeah, that’s different lols. Then everyone had agreed to kill each other. Non flagged situation, opposite faction can ignore ya and let ya die, but I’ve seen a lot of the opposite.

I got Ashran 3 times yesterday. First time it was replacing a deserter, so the game was pretty much over. I tried getting the fire buff to at least make the remaining 90 reinforcements one where I didn’t need to drink but that mean person @Inemia kept interrupting me.

Second time, I managed to convince people to not farm shards, to go get the Solar Sphere and stick in mid. We promptly annihilated the entire Horde team (all with flowers) and pushed them back into their base, killed Jeron and the game was over.

The third game we tried to do the same thing, but there were two people from Stormrage who raged in chat “NO, MEET THEM IN THE WOODS SO WE CAN GET FLOWERS TOO!”. The death knight proceeded to go into the woods solo, promptly die and spent the remainder of the battleground yelling in rage chat about how crap this strategy was, how I was a moron etc.

I was quick to point out that despite us having the solar sphere and the majority of us being grouped and having popped hero, one person Alliance side was in the top 20 damage and that we weren’t going to win the flower fight anyway.

No, it was a strategy problem. :roll_eyes:

Lol no … I play to win . There are however some maps where ppl refuse to do the obvious strat from the last 2 years . There is nothing to do but watch the train wreck. Merc or no merc.

It’s not just alliance , when I get WG offense as Horde and ppl just run straight on the road and head on into cannon fire instead of taking the shortcut to SR? I mean seriously … how dumb are you .