3 Battleground wins as alliance = impossible

Horde PVP is so imbalanced due to overpowered horde PVP racials - it’s literally a stomp EVERY SINGLE BATTLEGROUND. You can be on all day and not get a single win. It’s pathetic.

Nerf the horde racials already - or buff Alliance ones so we have comparable ones to horde.

AOE Stun, berserking, immune to charms - like full 100% immunity to a CC?

Come on …

2 Likes

Alliance has the best pvp racials. Try again.

11 Likes

Yep. Reason why all over the web the best racials for content is always Horde. Lemme guess? The “trinket” that human has - remove a snare?

Nope.

1 Like

You are playing a worgen priest. You wouldn’t understand.

8 Likes

Idk I man I won 3 in a row yesterday. Brawl, random, and epic.

Haven’t been stomped in awhile now that I think about it.

I’m having no trouble getting wins.

Also:

this is a “gitgud” situation here friends

3 Likes

Who tf trinkets a snare LOL

This guy is cooked

3 Likes

roots beam

bamm

/laughs in stoneform

3 Likes

i know i won 3 gravity lapse brawls last night on my hunter in a row but thats just because i know what to do to other players before a gravity lapse and after a gravity lapse (hello scatter shot)

I queue alliance almost exclusively because the queue is 1-2 minutes as opposed to 10 and normally don’t have any issues

1 Like

I tell people to stack on bases or pointy rocks next to flag,
do they listen? no
Obviously balanced for Horde :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno - I’m currently 0-8 in BGs and EBGs combined as Alliance and not one has been even close…and that’s just today. I know I’m not the best PVPer, but I do read up on strats and try to complete the objectives and not be a burden to my team - even so, at the moment it feels impossible.

At this point, if given the choice of betting over or under needing to run 100 BGs to win 4 to complete this week’s quest, I might bet the over.

I win epic BGs as alliance all the time via mercenary.

I shadowmeld a gpie/ meteor combo and took zero damage, not sure what horde racial would be that good.

1 Like

As a member of the Horde I often queue as Alliance. Much faster queues and near equal win rate in random BG’s. Epic BG’s are another story. Horde tend to win more often than not in my experience, so I queue as Horde.

I merc a lot as alliance … randoms for the faster queues ( same win rate ) and epics for the laughs. IOC is my personal favorite as alliance … the chat is so funny , makes the usual loss worth it .

2 Likes

I do love me some IOC chat. Much more satisfying knowing I was entertained than focusing on the loss. :smiley:

2 Likes

The, “Half to Docks, half to WS or Hangar” strat spammed every game makes me laugh.

Then the Alliance stand around and watch the glaives get blown up.

That leads to the blame game.

4 Likes