3 AoTC/Mythic+ Focused LF Guild

Hello! We are 3 focused raiders looking for a new home.

We currently play Hunter, Enhancement Shaman and Restoration Shaman.

We are looking for a guild that is focused on AoTC/Mythic+ that raids during the weekdays between 8pm and midnight.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on Bnet to talk HeavensHell#11465 logs can also be provided!

Hi Lianduress and friends, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be perfect for all of you. We are a large Casual Progressive guild that has been around since 2009. Currently we have been trying to rebuild our T/W team (7:45-10pm EST. N 9/9, H 8/9), and we have been LF another healer, some more dps, and 2 tanks, besides someone who would like to possibly Raid Lead the group w/in our guild. Besides raiding our guild does M+ (both low through KSM keys-GM is KSM, as are a few of our members), some PVP, runs for transmogs, mounts, pets, questing, etc. We do not schedule keys or raid on calendar. Guildies post their keys in g-chat when a good number of members are online and run them. Our members are friendly here and we also have a number that are aged 50+. As for Discord, more members are usually online in the evening. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, then just contact me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”. All members can invite their friends into our guild also. Hope to have all of you join our family!