3/9M [H][US] Healer/RDPS LF New Home

Hi everyone!

As the title states, I’m looking for a new home to raid in 8.2 and beyond! Below are some basics about me:

• Location: My main (413 Priest) is currently located on Arthas, but I am not opposed to server changing for the right fit. I am not open to faction transferring, and am looking for US guilds only.
  • Availability: Mon-Thu 7PM to 11PM Eastern. There’s a very strong chance I will regularly be in the game on weekends as well, but weekdays are the days which I can fully commit to for raiding. A note here, my job does require me to travel periodically, sometimes for as long as two weeks at a time. In this event I would be sure to let the raid leader(s) know as soon as I knew. Otherwise, I pride myself on my attendance as well as my attentiveness.
  • Experience: Started playing in BC but didn’t start raiding until MoP. Starting in Legion I have AotC for every raid, with the one exception of ToV. In Uldir I was able to down 2/8 Mythic, and in BoD I was able to down 3/9 Mythic. My warcraftlogs/wowprogress/raiderio are all public, so feel free to research my background if you would like, though I can also provide them upon request.
  • Roles: I am a very experienced healer, and have mained every healer class and spec within the past 3 years, though I am open to switching roles if the guild is a good fit for me. My current main is a Priest; best at Holy but I also play Disc and Shadow. Ultimately, I want to play what’s going to be the most beneficial spot to put me in on the team.
  • Goals:
    a. If I could stress one goal, it would be to be a part of a close knit community that treats each other fairly, equally, and just overall well. My attraction to this game comes from the friends I meet and spend time with when I play; guilds that are passive aggressive, have unfair bias, and unwelcoming environments are not a good fit for me. Joking and banter is an obvious exception, and I can certainly laugh at myself as well, but toxic environments are an extreme deterrent from me. I want to be a part of your community and make some friends. :slight_smile:
    b. Aside from the above, I’m mainly just looking to get AotC for the current raid tier, and then push as far as we can into Mythic as possible. I am not looking to be a top 100, CE raider; I give my best effort to progress my character in the game, but I don’t want to deal with the pressure of being that hardcore.

I would love to speak with you further if you think I could be a great fit for your guild! If you’d like to get in touch with me directly, feel free to add me on BNet (Mom#11116) or Discord (Chat Mom #4179). Feel welcome to additionally respond to this post, and I’ll reach out to you if your guild sounds like a good fit. I look forward to speaking with you, and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hello Peete! I’m the GM of a new guild forming on Area52 and it sounds like my guild might be a good fit for you. I’ll leave my guild spam here and if it sounds interesting to you please let me know!

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting Closed.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.

Thanks for the replies so far! Still open to other guilds as well :slight_smile: