(3/9M Exp) Blood DK, Boomkin, and Warlock LFG

Three fellows with 3/9M BoD experience looking for a new mythic raiding home come 8.2!

Days flexible, times need to be in the evenings. Would prefer 2 nights/week, but are open to 3.

Zercury @ Mal’Ganis - 413 Blood DK
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/zercury

Deanmonology @ Mal’Ganis - 412 Warlock
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/deanmonology

Qrs @ Mal’Ganis - 410 Boomkin
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/qrs

Shoot us a reply or dm Zercury#1123 with any questions you may have.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Would be very interested in talking to you guys. In strong need of all 3 of those for our roster.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there!

I have spots for all of you if Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you. We are currently 5/9M with 1 night on Mythic Rasta so far and going great.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We are looking for reliable, dedicated team players who show up and want to kill mythic bosses!

If interested please Add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat.
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!

Hi guys.

I’d love to talk to you guys about Rally After Dark.

We are a dual faction guild on Dalaran US. My website is https://www.rallyguild.com so you can check us out and get a feel for who we are.

If you’d like to chat, I’m on Discord at Ava#5594.

Unrivaled is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while getting cutting edge on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Raiding Schedule:

Tues - Thursday
5:30pm - 8:30pm PST
7:30pm - 10:30pm CST
8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

We rarely extend raid nights and if we do, its maybe 15 minutes at the most.
Optional heroic are typically Sunday same time if other like-minded players are interested but not mandatory.

Mythic Plus:

Many of our raiders enjoy playing mythic plus regularly. These groups happen on off nights randomly with several 2k+ tanks/healers/dps.

Loot System:

We handle loot through RC Loot Council. Any item looted by members of the raid that isn’t a direct upgrade AND is eligible for trading is expected to be given up and distributed through Loot Council. Eligible pieces are distributed based on size of upgrade, and the player’s predicted contribution on current progression bosses.

Roster and Bench:

For the sake of keeping a healthy attendance record, we maintain a roster of about 25 players. ALL of our players are expected to understand that there are times when riding the bench is necessary based on the strategy of a boss kill.
Expectations:

• Players must retain as close to 100% attendance as possible. We understand life and emergencies do happen however.
• Players must come to raid nights fully prepared. This means that players should have the necessary consumables, correct talents and prior research on whichever fight we happen to be progressing that night.
• Players need to be able to adapt to mechanics within a fight with as little of a detriment to their dps or healing as possible.
• Players are expected to be able to receive constructive criticism on their rotation or mechanical play.
• Players must have weakauras, ERT, and a bossmod - Big Wigs is preferred but DBM is fine.

If you feel like we might be a guild you can join long-term, add either of the following so we can further chat.

Paintrain
Discord: Paintrain#4154
B-net: Paintrain#1957

Liaka
Discord: Liaka#6918
B-net: Liaka#1385

Adriselle,
Administrators is looking for some raiders that match your list!

Reach out to us if interested!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Adriselle! I know you’re horde but if you’re interested in fighting for the boy king let me know!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Adriselle,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need a tank and more dps, we could take all 3 if you keep up dps wise.
We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 also Fy#11724, Swifyre#1796,

Thanks everyone for posting here. Its been a busy weekend. I plan to finally look through these and contact those who seem like the best possible fits starting tomorrow. If I contact you and you have already filled the potential spots, no worries!

Cheers!

We want you All!

I’m not going to give you some big copypasta. In order to limit how much you have to read, here are just the fact!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis - BlackListed is part of multi-team, adult raiding guild. We are have a large community and have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

• R2 - 9/9H 3/9M BoD ( 7pm - 10pm EST, Tue/Thur)
  • Fun and laid back progression raid team
  • Come for the boss kills stay for the amazing, friendly, ACTIVE community
  • Flasks and Feast provided for progression

I hope this short message sparked your interest in the raid team as well as the guild, you can see more information about Seraph at our website SeraphGuild.com or feel free to contact me (Holy) via my BNET - HolyGamer#1213 and I WILL get back with you.

1 Like

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

still looking for a new home.

We are a horde guild that is 4/9M w/ raid days TUE/WED 615-915pm PACIFIC. We are quite active w/ alt/heroic THUR same time, FRI/SUN RBGs and MON M+ runs. If interested in chatting more add me!

Rawra#1290

Hey Fellows!

JOGK on Thrall is 3/9M. I’d love to chat. You can contact me using the info below, I’ll shoot you a friend request on bnet as well. We’re a guild that’s part of a larger general gaming community that has many active and social members for just about anything you’re looking for. We have people on at all times of the day/night running keys and socializing. Here’s a little more info about us:

Raid Days/Times: Tu/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST (6 hours)
Current Progression: 3/9M
Recruitment Contacts: Zambistical#6438 (discord) / Zambistical#11130 (btag)
Application: (use chrome or the guilded app) //http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdARm90emR?i=v4D6MOqm
WoWProgress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/JOKG
Warcraftlogs: //https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/thrall/jokg

Thanks for your time,
Zamb