3/9M Ele Sham + Boomy

My buddy and I want to find a solid group for cutting edge progression. I am interested in playing Ele Shaman; he wants to play his druid. We are both 8/9H and 1/9M with a deep past of raiding experience. I have raided in Heroic ICC, BWD, FL and Dragonsoul while it was relevant and he has gotten CE in Emerald Nightmare, ToS and Antorus. We both took a bit of a break from the game for Uldir, so we don’t have much to show as far as current content so I know it’s hard to tell people we’re decent players. We have some logs from a few fights in H BoD that we could link if you would like us to. Logs are a solid way to show if a player knows what he/she is doing, but all we’re asking for is a chance to prove out worth in your group. We have always taken time and gone out of our way when we know we’re under performing to take a look at what we’re doing wrong and we always come prepared to trial with personal food, flasks and pots.

Availability: Almost every day, preferably evenings.
my buddy spends time with his wife on Saturdays so that’s the only iffy day.

We want to find a decent group of players to progress through the raid, but we also do a lot of mythic plus. Finding a competent group of players has proven to be quite a struggle recently and we want to make sure that we find decent, level-headed players to group up with. Pug content is never fun, but content with trash bag players is equally not fun. If you would be interested in talking with us to see if we would be a good fit for your group feel free to add my battle tag.

My Bnet: Dargon#11128

Anxiety is a veteran guild comprised of members dating back from wrath. Currently its make up are members from it’s old components; some from Swarm and DM on Thrall, Stoic on Proudmoore and a few others. We are looking for progression minded players to push contents in this patch and the up coming ones. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 PM EST. Would love to have you guys come and check us out. Any questions please relay them to Garlik in game or #1911 with notes attached. Thank you for time!

5/9H is now recruiting for our Mythic Progression team. Our core has transferred and we are rebuilding our Mythic roster. Lead is 8/8M and 9/9H. We raid T/Th/Sun 9p-12p. We are a hardcore raiding guild that also does m+. Casuals are welcome.

If you are interested, Cellic#11133

Garlic#1911

Currently 6/9H 1/9M,

We’re currently running two raid groups and have rebranded our raid teams for BoD! All experience levels are welcome! Both teams are designed to achieve Cutting Edge but at different paces. We also offer flex positions for qualified candidates that have busy schedules but still want to see end game content.

Group 1 – Blood Guard – Raids Tues/Wed/Sun from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.
Blood Guard is a raiding group that recently decided to go hardcore and add a day to its raid schedule. This group has been designed to push mythic raiding content at an accelerated rate to achieve top 10 server status.

Currently Looking For: RDps (Spriest, Lock, Boomie, Ele Sham) Heals (H Pal or H Priest)
**All exceptional players will be considered

Group 2 – Stone Guard – Raids Tues/Thurs from 8:00pm to 10:00pm EST.
Stone Guard is a group focused on Mythic progression, eventually Cutting Edge, on a two-day raiding schedule. This will require more focus and discipline from the raider to push Cutting Edge.

Currently Looking For: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomie, Ele Sham,
**All exceptional players will be considered

The guild is very active in game and in discord! Members are daily, pushing keys, running lower difficulty raids, running alts, pushing PvP ratings, or just simply relaxing and talking. A lot of time you’ll find members relaxing in discord, listening to music, and having fun just enjoying the community we offer.

Contacts:
Thetom – Guild Recruiter – thebktom#1536
Doc - Healing Officer / Recruiter - QQless#11649
Lotte/Xianmisuto – Officer - Ragegasm#1732
Grumpy – Raid Assist/DPS Officer/HR Dept. – Grumpypantz#1679
Hulk / Veradunus - Guild Leader - Onslaught#12212

< Traverse >
US-Thrall | Horde
Friday/Sunday 11pm-3am EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 M
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H 2/3 M
Nighthold: 10/10 H 9/10 M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 7/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11M
Uldir: 7/8M

About Us:
Traverse is a newly formed progression oriented guild who’s core is comprised of experienced players who have known each other since Wrath and have decided to come together again for Legion. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We’re Looking For:
Traverse is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and has the ability to act like an adult and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Feel free to add me on discord at Korn#8032 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Bumppidy bump

Added you! 8/9H 1/9M guild with 5% wipes on Jaina on our first night on her.

Bop it. Crazy game.

hi there, we have room for both of you on our raiding roster and would love to chat. Check out our post and if you have interest reach out to me on Moonpie#1732. :slight_smile:

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 8/8M 3/9M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord) Darsa#11664
If you have any questions or concerns

[The Vindicated] is now recruiting for our 2 Day M Raid team. We have been around since the beginning of BFA, and ended Uldir at 4/8M. We have overcome the attendance boss and are looking for a few more ranged DPS to join our ranks as we push into M BoD.

Raid Information and Recruitment Information:
Progression: 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M
Sunday / Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST - Main Raid Nights
Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST - Optional Off-night (Heroic Clears)

Tanks (0): None
Healers (0): None
Melee DPS (0): None
Ranged DPS (4): Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Mage, Warlock

We ended Season 1 with over 45 individual players over 1,000 io, and currently have 20 over 1,000 io. We are extremely active when it comes to Mythic plus, and normally have about 25-30 people on a night.

We also have a weekend heroic only team that runs Friday and Saturday from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST.

Please reach out to one of our officers for more information:
Criv - Raid Leader - Criv2016#1559
Suleredrohx - Assistant Raid Lead - Suleredroh#1847
Mozze - Officer - AngryBear#1287
Kerb - Officer - Kerb#1192

For the Horde!

I added you on bnet, mine is ganderin4620#1637

[The Vindicated] is now recruiting for our 2 Day M Raid team. We have been around since the beginning of BFA, and ended Uldir at 4/8M. We have overcome the attendance boss and are looking for a few more ranged DPS to join our ranks as we push into M BoD.

Raid Information and Recruitment Information:
Progression: 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M
Sunday / Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST - Main Raid Nights
Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST - Optional Off-night (Heroic Clears)

Tanks (0): None
Healers (1): R Shaman w/ Ele OS
Melee DPS (1): Warrior
Ranged DPS (4): Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Mage, Warlock

We ended Season 1 with over 45 individual players over 1,000 io, and currently have 20 over 1,000 io. We are extremely active when it comes to Mythic plus, and normally have about 25-30 people on a night.

We also have a weekend heroic only team that runs Friday and Saturday from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST.

Please reach out to one of our officers for more information:
Criv - Raid Leader - Criv2016#1559
Suleredrohx - Assistant Raid Lead - Suleredroh#1847
Mozze - Officer - AngryBear#1287
Kerb - Officer - Kerb#11192

For the Horde!