3/9M 8/9H EXP LF Raiding Guild

• Times/time zones : 2-3 nights EST with start times 6/7PM and end times 11pm/1130 Any days besides weekends.

• 2. Faction preference : Horde!

• 3. About Me . I have been playing on and off for about 10 years. looking to find a Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore guild to raid with Long term
    I have been an AoTC raider since SoO tell now with the expectations of time I took of the game to IRL. Coming back looking to get into the swing of things again.
    aside from raiding, I like to do Keys (still learning so I can start doing bigger keys)

• 4. Prefer semi-Hardcore

• Current progression experience:8/9H 3/9M BoD, 2/8M Aotc Uldir.

• Toons

• Havoc Demon Hunter (410)
      • –raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Rocinz
    • Assassination Rogue (410)
      *–raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Rocinr

6. Contact info:
Rocin#5094 (Discord)

Check us out!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 6/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf dps willing to backup tank
Melee: Rogue, Monk Warrior
Ranged. Priest, Mage, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Hey Rocin, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 4/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. Sounds like we might be a good fit for you.

Raid Times:

Tuesday-Thursday 8-11EST

Feel free to add me on bnet and we can talk more!

Bnet: Bechair#1663