3/9M 415 Rogue lf Mythic Raiding guild + 8.2

Good Evening All,

As the topic states I am looking for a Mythic BOD Guild to continue progression and also for progression in 8.2. I started the tier late due to RL so I am trying to find a solid group to move forward with. I do not believe in wasting peoples time and I am looking for a SOLID group to not only get CE but also move into 8.2 as a team.

About me:
I have been playing WoW since Vanilla and I bring a lot of raiding experience with me. I have also been playing Rogue since BC and haven’t stopped since. When it comes to raiding I take it very serious and know when to focus up. I am not looking for a hand out if the guild I choose is higher xp then I am. I carry my own weight. I am currently pushing high M+ keys in order to not only look good on raiderio :rofl: but also to help me get better as a player. I enjoy challenge and never back down from it.

Raid times:
M-F 8PM-1AM EST

My current progression:
9/9H
3/9M with multiple pulls on OPP
2/2H COS

If you feel I may be a good fit please leave your guild info and btag and we will be in contact. Thank you for your time!

Relinquished (7/9M BoD & past CE experience leadership) Horde / Illidan / US. A newly formed guild: Our mission is to build a team for 8.2 and beyond with high CE potential.

Raid times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST (8:00PM - 11:00PM Server). We do not add raid days or extend time. With the possible progression exception. While multiple specs / classes are not necessary, they are highly desired and will add to your competitive value. However we do welcome all alts!

You:
Currently looking for Heals & Ranged DPS to build out our core (All other exceptional players will be considered). We look for raiders who have past/current CE experience, those who are currently progressing through or finishing M BoD, and other exceptional players!

Our raiders are expected to hold a near 100% attendance; but we understand real life comes first. Your attendance will be associated with your raid spot, and those who frequently miss should expect this to effect your spot.

Community means a lot to us! As a guild we seek people who are active outside raid times. From M+ to PvP, Old Achievement runs, and just plain old discord toxicity there are many ways for you to engage with us!

For contact: Btag - Berzzerk#1338 or srdb#1102. Discord: Berzzerk#4516 or Whatsfordin#0375.

Were not quite raiding yet but looking to go into 8.2 strong!

Hey buddy. We are an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We raid on Fridays/Saturday’s at 9pm CST. Currently 3/9M and hopefully will have Opulence down tonight.
If our times work, would be happy to chat.
We also do a lot of M+ throughout the week.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank as well other exceptional players can considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a rogue to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 6/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

[H] [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [8/9M & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (HPaly / DPriest)
  • Feral / Balance Druid
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Whosbrucelee, < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently recruiting for BoD-8.2

We are currently 8/9M. and raid T-W-TH 8pm-11pm EST
We also have a 2nd group thats is 5/9M raids on Sun-Mon 10-1Am Est

Our raid spots are competitive. So even new recruits aslong as they are playing at high lvl can earn a spot in the core grp over Vets.

We are a progression guild and we focus on Guild progression over self. That being said we will ask players to sit when fights call for certain comps. We take the best players and class for said fights.

If you want to ask questions Btag Brim#1101
Or if you want to apply. Flexprogression .com

Hello Whosbrucelee!

Who are we?

Should Buy a Boat - Illidan

Sect of the former mythic progression guild from Kel’Thuzad Persistence. Our priority is to achieve Cutting Edge and fill out a progression roster!

Why did we move servers?

We wanted to be able to play on a more populated server in order to have a permanent home. We changed our name just to make a fresh start.

What days do we raid?

Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 pm EST to 1 am EST

Current progression 6/9M

What are our guild needs?

We want to keep a steady roster of 22-23 people so that we can definitely work on mythic while we can stay able to raid if someone needs nights off for whatever reasons.

We are currently looking for RANGED DPS (shadow - lock - boomy), a WW MONK, and HEALERS.

HOWEVER, we believe that constant recruiting is the best way to find the best version of ourselves. Everything can be improved upon and we can always use new friends and members.

What do you want out of members?

We ask a few things of our members:

· Stay laid back. If someone tries to help don’t get mad or offended. Constructive criticism is key to improvement. On the other hand don’t be a dick.

· Make sure your character is prepared. There are plenty of tools built into WoW to further yourself. Whether that may be doing dailies, playing more to master your class or even better, analyzing your logs. Not to mention being prepared with enchants and potions, cauldrons and feasts are provided.

· Know the fights. Its very easy to take a few minutes to watch a video or read a quick guide to gain an understanding of a fight. Obviously details will hash themselves out on pulls but no one should be oblivious to major mechanics or else our raids will take forever. If you are confused DON’T BE SCARED TO ASK. We are a team we are here to help each other succeed.

Most Importantly

We will gladly give anyone a try! We want to see if we can find as many dedicated fun players as we can so just ask and we can see if it’s a good fit!

Contact

Who Discord BNET
Dave yup#2780 Scherlbane#1269

Add me on Discord @ Muk#3230

Hey Bruce, hopefully we are a good fit for you. My guild’s name is earth go hard. We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11 EST. We’re close to an oppulence kill and we’re looking to push cutting edge progress after forming this guild 8 weeks into the tier. I’d love to talk to you as we currently have no rogues. Add me!

Emg#11389

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you!

Edit: Sorry my posted character hasn’t updated we’re 3/9M on MalGanis.

Hey Whosbrucelee! Would love to chat about joining our core roster! Let me know what you think! We are running heroic tonight as well, so you could join up and see how the fit is :slight_smile:

< Quantum > [H] is a new-ish AOTC guild who is looking to push into CE territory on the Illidan server. We strive to hit AOTC each tier, and have done so within the first two weeks on a consistent basis. We have a solid core, and are looking to add a few key spots to hopefully start shooting for Cutting Edge beginning in 8.2! We are currently 1/9M and 2/2H.

RAID TIMES: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server Time (CST).

RAID EXPECTATIONS: We expect you to come prepared to each raid night. This means having gems and enchants, any personal consumables you may need, and most importantly, knowing the mechanics for each encounter. Raiding only two nights a week, we like everyone to know the encounter so we can limit constant explanations between pulls.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: Very laid back group of guys and gals. A lot of us are college kids, so at times we do have outside commitments for classes and exams. Another handful of us are mid 20’s-30’s working adults. Off nights you can find us running / selling M+, alt raids or even the guild PVP session. We all have a great sense of humor and love chatting and memeing in Discord.

Needs: We are looking to round out our core progression roster. We have a solid core of 15-16 players, and would like to add a handful to help progress further in Mythic. Looking for an exceptional healer (rdruid, rsham) and a few great DPS; but all classes and players would be considered!

What you can expect: Flasks and food will be provided during progression raids. Repairs are also provided. Everyone will help ensure you get your M+10 done every week. Exceptional players may also run in our M+ carries for additional income. Expect to be welcomed into a fun yet focused environment! Bring extra gold for gambling between pulls :wink:

Logs are great, but not required. If any of this sounds interesting to you, let us know! We’d love to have you tag along for a run and see how the fit is. You can reply here, or message me on battle.net Ekoh#1469 or on Discord Kiche#5313.

Hey! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for roles on our roster with people that play as a team. We are sitting at 6/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 3 new prog bosses in the last 3 weeks and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Ignores Mechanics is on Illidan as Horde. We are 9/9M and we raid T/W/TH 11pm - 2am CST

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED:
Discord: Zenine#5719
BTAG: Zenine#11353