3/9m - 410 dh lfg

As the title says, I have a decently geared DH that was my alt prior to BoD. I am looking for a similarly progressed guild with the following:

• Active in M+

• 2-3 days of raiding per week, preference to raid times between 8pm - 12am EST

• Mature raid environment

Hit me up - Battle tag Cokelol#1975 or in Discord Cokelol#1317

Hey what’s up,

is looking for more raiders to start strong in Battle for Azeroth. We’re a group of friends for many years coming back to as most of our backgrounds are top 50 US Raiders and Leaders in top 10 US during Legion.

Our Goal as a guild is to be a competitive laid back guild without drama or ragers, we’ve all been in top guilds and just wish to relax and murder bosses in a timely manner. Minimum wipes, maximum fun.

Raid Times are

Tuesday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST
Thursday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST

Progression

Uldir 8/8N - 8/8H - 8/8M
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9N - 9/9H - 4/9M

Outside of World of Warcraft, we all play games together, interact in real life together and more. League of Legends, Fortnite, PLAYERSUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND, you name it; we play together.

If you’re interested in chatting, I’m available almost all the time :smiley:

Bnet:
Xaphus#1471

Discord:
discord.gg/MX9YJqy

hahaenvy. com/

< Pseudonym > 8/8M Uldir - 3/9M Dazar’alor, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still focused progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server and be a top 20 US guild in our time bracket. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders, and optimize our composition for given fights. Be assured however, if you have the skills to pay the bills, you will not see the bench. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Balance Druid
Hunter

Medium Demand:
Shadow Priest
Restoration Shaman
Restoration Druid
Discipline Priest

Low Demand:
Mistweaver Monk
Warrior

However; do not be discouraged by our current needs. If you are exceptional on your preferred spec/class, we encourage you to still contact us.

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.

Otherwise you can apply through our discord at: discord.gg/jquwxFZ

Maelstrom (A) on Kul-Tiras

#1 on realm
3/9M BoD AOTC, 8/8M C/E last tier

Raid times: 9-12 EST Tues-Thurs (3 nights 3 hours a night)

If schedule isn’t an issue or you have any questions feel free to add me and/or send an app. Would like to talk.

/maelstrom-kt.shivtr.com

Mindmeld#11158

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generally have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet & discord. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Vrekt on Illidan is looking for a H DH and our raid times / guild environment line up with what you’re looking for. Check out our recruitment post linked below.

Hit me up if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon.