3/9 Mythic Resto Shaman 445 Ilvl 66neck lf Late guild 8 Pacific earliest start

Looking for guild that is similar experience, would prefer 2 nights a week could do 3 with an arm twist. 8 to 9 pm pacific start is only times that work for me. Can’t raid past midnight pacific time. I’m 3/8M with multiple pulls on 4th boss, can provide logs.

Please add me on Bnet Abbygale#11988 or Discord Abby#7395 if interested in discussing our guild and raid atmosphere more! Look forward to speaking with you.

Reprieve is a serious guild experienced is 8/8H AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Boomkin, Warrior, Ret pally, Frost Mage, Demon Hunter
Medium: Death knight, Warlock, WW Monk, Spriest
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Resto shammy, Priest, Hpally, MW Monk (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (Applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster.

We welcome all server transfer as we have had a lot.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Nephlim#1798 (GM/RL/MT)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure if our times work for you, but I thought I would reach out and at the least give you a healthy bump.

(Horde - Kil’Jaeden) [6/8m EP] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953 or Opressor#1396