3/9 M with 4/9 xp Lock lf guild

Looking for a new raiding guild I am currently 3/9 M with 4/9 xp. I have been raiding since WoD and have gotten many AotC achievements from then. I am looking to push further and better myself in game, I have 2 characters raid ready which are my Warlock and Druid. Any questions hit me up on my discord (Neitsabes#9411) or bnet (Bastien#11700).

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157 - Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

We are a large group that recently returned to raiding, looking to either add more to the group, or another large group that would allow us to jump back into raids. So far we have just been pugging until we can find enough to continue. Add me for more info thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661 / Bolo#1797

Color Blind - 7/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] recruiting for a:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: All Classes!

• Melee: Ret Pally, WW monk, DK
    • Range Dps: All Classes! [ Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Preferred]
    • Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Priest
    • If not Mention, Don’t be discouraged. Any exceptional player is Welcomed!

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit Seraph Guild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12 am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438]

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit Seraph Guild for more information!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello there Neitsabes would love to talk to you about a core spot on our raid team. Here is a little info on us

Hey there sent you bnet request!

I have a Horde guild that is 5/9M raiding TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. We are active w/ THUR alt/heroic and FRI/SUN RBG’s. MON we run M+ as a guild. If interested in more info please add me back

Rawra#1290

Hi!
BROTHER on Tichondrius is currently recruiting dps to add to our roster. We are 4/9M and raid Wed & Mon from 2:30-5:30pm PST. If we sound like a good fit for you feel free to contact me on btag beccs89#1122

Hello Neitsabes,

I added you hopefully we get a chance to chat. I will leave a little about us below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 5 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

FULL TILT
We recently restructured to a more progression focused attitude in mind and switched servers and factions. However having fun is still our main goal. We hang out in Discord, gamble during raid, and heckle each other on a regular basis. We engage in quite a bit of adult-themed tomfoolery so you must be open to that sort of humor.

Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Heroic Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• H Priest, Disc Priest
  • All Melee (Non Warrior)
  • Boomkin - Druid
  • Ele-Sham
  • Mage
  • Lock
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Adz#1372/Little#1359/Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Saturday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Sunday 9pm - 12am EST

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Hello there Neitsabes!

If you’re open to faction swapping, Ascendance might be the guild for you. We are a casual Mythic guild. Meaning we only raid 4 hours a week, but we try to bust our buts during those 4 hours. We’re currently 3/9 M BoD and we’ve completed AotC for CoS.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences. Your lack of gear shouldn’t be an issue for us as we tend to have lots of alts that we are always trying to gear and we can typically help with that in a week or two as long as you are willing to put in the effort.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

Neistabes, thank you for reading my post!

Located on Frostmourne

Current Progression: Normal/Heroic BoD Cleared. 1/9M 9/9H 1/2H

Timings: 11:30AM AEST Sunday Afternoon (9:30PM EST Saturday or Sunday 7AM Indian Time)

What we need: DPS! And Maybe Healers!!

If you are looking for a raiding guild but can’t make the commitment to 2-3 day a week raids. Then Season Zero just might be that friendly raiding place you’ve been looking for. We always Raid on Sundays, That is generally when everyone is free. We are looking for anyone who is willing to spend at least 4 or 5 hours on Sunday raiding. We are very a casual guild and alot of our members spend their time helping each other out. We pretty much get AOTC every tier plus a few mythic bosses. In addition to the Sunday raids, we sometimes also do alt runs and achievement runs. Mythic Plus groups also run throughout the week… If you are interested please msg either Me (Pythadin or Battle Tag JWhite#11410) Or our two Guild masters (Eidyia or Errorgon)

<Phase Three is Free> is a 8/9M 2/2H guild on Zul’jin Horde, looking to recruit players to progress through mythic.

Currently Recruiting
Healers. (Resto or Flex Shaman)
Ranged DPS

Any exceptional applicants are welcome to apply/reach us with the information below.

About Our Guild

Phase Three is Free, at its core, is a group of friends who have been raiding and playing other games together for almost 10 years now. The entire group, as it is now, came together under the name Rest in Pieces during WotLK, and maintained nearly every realm first kill on the Quel’dorei server throughout the Cataclysm expansion. We took a break during MoP, leading into Warlords of Draenor, however in this time most of us racked up top US kills on Heroic MoP and Mythic WoD content. Including, but not limited to:

US51 H Sha of Fear
US41 H Raden
US37 H Garrosh

US28 M Mar’gok
US97 M Blackhand

CE Mythic Xavius
CE Mythic Gul’dan

We are a very tight-knit guild, full of extremely competent players. We are often times extremely laid back. However, we know when to put on our game faces and kill sh!t.

Schedule.
Our raid schedule will be Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-11EST (7-10CST)

Requirements
Applicants must…
-Be in control of their own schedule.
-Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/mess up.
-Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
-Be prepared to compete for their spot. A spot in raid is dependent on performance. You need to act like you want to raid.
-Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn’t already know, there is a serious problem.
-Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
-Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
-Perform near 90th percentile on World of Logs. Everyone in this guild has ranked at one time or another, and asking for 90th percentile really isn’t much. Obviously, we don’t ask this every boss you ever do ever, but in general, it is where you should be.

Also…
-We do not care if this is not your main guild. We’re currently more concerned with having competitive players with a good mindset for progression. HOWEVER This means that you can play your alt at a competitive level.

Feel free to apply through a link on our WoWProgress page or by reaching us @ Skittles#12485

We can trial you tonight in our fresh clear week if interested!

Pale Horse - Hyjal

6/9M BFD

Raid Times:

Mythic
Tuesday & Wednesday
6:00-8:30pm PST
Need:
Healer
RDPS
MDPS
Join our Discord to receive an application link.

Recruitment Contact:
Fries#7066 - Discord
Freakinfries#1471 - bnet

Raiding requirements:
40+ HoA, 400+ ilvl
Logs and prior raiding experience needed, M+ is a must.

Most of us have raided together since vanilla. Our raids are organized and Discord chatter is well mannered. Our members are 25-45+ years old.

We are also looking for players to push M+ keys with throughout the week. There are a handful of PvPers in the guild as well. Our community is very active outside of raid and we are looking for more players that love WoW and play the game often.

Discord.gg/Rs6wF8a

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 1/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one performs in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514
BNet: Menkt#1830

Necropoles#1464 add me on bnet. We are sellouts - illidan horde. 3/9 mythic adult oriented guild lots of memes and fun in discord. Sounds like you would be an awesome fit for our team and atmosphere. Our focus has shifted to CE in 8.2 but we will still be progressing for now. Semi recent re roll or we would be closer this tier. If that sounds cool toss me an invite.

Hey there!

We are looking for a Lock!

We are a 8 year guild 9/9M BOD , Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV.

We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490