3/9 415 DH and 415 Lock , 409 Prot Pal lf guild

As the post says we are looking for a new guild. Our current one is dying due to the recruitment boss and the officers are getting burnt out. We have 3/9m exp for this tier and CE experience in legion and have both raided extensively since Wotlk

We are looking for a team that raids evenings, 8pm-12am EST Monday/Wendsday/Friday preferred but may be able to make other days for the right team.

DH Logs- warcraftlogs.c0m/character/id/37936616#partition=1
DH io- raider.i0/characters/us/stormrage/Noctaria
Lock logs- warcraftlgs.c0m/character/us/stormrage/hauntid#partition=1
Lock io- raider.i0/characters/us/stormrage/Hauntid
Pali Logs-warcraftlogs.c0m/character/id/31964002#partition=1&difficulty=4
Pali io- raider.i0/characters/us/stormrage/Pátar

(Can’t post logs in forum so changed the o in com and io to 0’s)

Would like a guild that has either downed opulence or is progging on him. We do have a number of other good players that we could potentially bring along as well if a prospective guild has need and the times work. Other players are a 413 outlaw rogue, 409 prot pali, and a 407 resto druid.

Btag: Noxaria#1796
Primal#1696

Discord Noctaria#7535

Looking to raid 2 nights of the week

415 demo lock - check armory as my forums character is not updated

Btag primal#1696

IO- raider.i0/characters/us/stormrage/Hauntid - 1636 current rating

Friends with Noctaria and be interested in a dedicated and fun raiding group.

Hey I am going to add you. Let’s chat!

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking a Off Tank, RDPS, healer

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : Off Tank, RDPS, healer

Hi Bannr,

Thank you for the reply. I know right now we are looking at 2 nights for raiding. Thank you though for the reply!

Are you guys hardstuck on raiding at 8pm earliest?

We start at 730PM EST-1030PM EST WED/THURS
4/8M

alexhk#1740 is my btag if interested

Coffee Oclock on Sargeras

3/9M We are starting a second raid team from 8-11:30 est.

hmu for more info sleep#11644

If our times work for you, we would have spots for all of you, including a full time tank spot for the pally. Here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 9/9H 3/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest
Rogue
Warlock
Holy Paladin-very high need
Tank-warrior, BM or DK preferred

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Still considering options. Thank you!