3/8mythic raid guild looking for home/merger

We are 10 players 3/8m with vectis exp to 18% looking for merger/home. We are east coast and want to continue raiding mythic content. 0 tank,7-8dps,3 heals. Hit me up on discord if you want to talk @charlie#3987

hi, still looking?

Yo I recently began recruiting for a guild with a few of my IRL buddies. We are currently 2 tanks, 2 healers (monk and hpal) and 2 dps (arcane mage and BM hunter). I am 3/8M and the others are 2/8m. We are looking to raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Sundays 12am-3am CST (11pm-2am eastern?). Feel free to check out my post for more info.

Late Shift US Horde
8/8H 3/8M
Times: Tue/Thurs/Sat 11pm-2am server For H/M. Normal fun runs on Monday
What we’re looking for: Mature and likeminded players to help create a fun, productive and competitive raiding/M+ atmosphere.
What we need: Dps, Both ranged and Mele. However, we will make exceptions to other roles. Also, Its not a requirement but it is highly encouraged to have a viable alt if needed. Trial Period: It will Last for 2 weeks, at the most. It can vary based on your performance, attitude and attendance.
Contact: Myself on discord or in-game. btag Say10#11216 Happy Holidays!!

I don’t know if you are still looking but I figured I would go ahead and post this here if you are.

<Team Guild>, 2/8M, is a perfect home for the washed up retired raider who still wants to play and kill !@#$ at a ‘good’ pace.

Raid times:
Tuesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST
Wednesday-- 10pm-Midnight (Illidan time), 8pm-10pm PST, 11pm-1am EST

We enjoy banter and having fun in raids, while also getting down to business and progressing when it is needed. IF you want to give us a shot, feel free to add me in game or on bnet.

Dirtnglitter#1991