3/8M WW or Spriest looking for new guild

Hello I am currently looking for a new raid team. My current team starts too early for me now and I can’t make the times anymore. I was a “Heroic” raider back in MoP. I didn’t really raid much in WoD or legion, did get a few AoTC but that was about it. Decided to pick up raiding in BFA again and was 6/8M in Uldir on my WW monk. Had to step away from the game in 8.1 but came back for 8.2 to raid again with my old team. I was asked to change to range which was fine that is where my shadow priest comes into play. As stated I am 3/8M currently with a good amount of attempts on Ashvane. My shadow priest is currently 429 with lvl 60 neck and my WW monk is 400 with lvl 55 neck. I know shadow priest is much more desired but I’m still learning the class and haven’t fully optimized my gear yet. I’m much more confident/skillful on my WW. I have been playing monk since MoP. I would prefer to raid on my WW due to that reason but I am willing to stay with my priest if the team fits right. I would get my monk raid ready again quickly. Would prefer to stay horde but willing to faction change for the right team. Im looking for a team that starts around 8 PM CST with a little wiggle room sunday-Thursday. Willing to do a late night friday/Saturday. Add my btag if you’re interested in either toon to talk. CasualRager#1305. Thanks

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 4/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: All Ranged DPS
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740

Hey there, we’re a friendly and lively community of players who enjoy playing together both in raid and out and we could really use another shadow priest. If it would help ease your mind I’m more than happy to help give any pointers and advice for playing shadow and have been dying for another priest buddy to talk shop with.

Here’s the spam-

Temporary Insanity- US Kil’jaeden Horde

Raid Times: M/W/Th 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST Progression: 4/8M

Highest need: We are looking for a Holy Pally/Discipline Priest or any exceptional DPS with particular interest in a Fury Warrior and Shadow Priest - but are willing to consider any DPS whose attitude fits with our group.

Any skilled, friendly players looking for a fun guild to push to CE with are encouraged to contact me (Discord- Peejay#1167 - Bnet PJBlade#1670) or Thelemore (Discord Jono#6380 - Bnet Michaelangelo#1384) for more info

8:30pm-11:30pm CST for Mythic Raid

Horde - Kil’Jaeden - Final Onslaught - 1/8M - 8/8H

About us:

With the release of Classic we have lost a few Mythic Raiders. We are looking for dedicated players to fill these spots. Our main focus is to progress in Mythic raid. When we are not raiding we are running keys (0-16+). We have a wide variety of players within Final Onslaught that enjoy other content (PVP, arenas, collecting, etc). A large group of us will get together and play Teamfight Tactics for fun. TFT is a simple and easy game to learn that you can get some competitive fun out of.

Schedule:

(Mythic EP) Monday 6:30pm-9:30pm Server/Pacific Time

(Mythic EP) Thurs 6:30pm-9:30pm Server/Pacific Time

(Heroic EP) Tuesday 6:30pm-9:30pm

(RBG)Wednesday 7:00pm-9pm

*Mythic EP is the only mandatory event scheduled.

In-Game: Schweigy#1939,

Discord: Schweigy#0317, Drakefire#3818, Dump#3873

Hey, Berserk-Bleeding Hollow is 3/8 Mythic with Ashvane about to die. We are in need of one or two more strong dps to fill out our roster and are actually in need of both monks and priests. We run 8-11 EST Tues/Thurs, you can reply or add me Mortifex#1546 on bnet if your interested

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 3/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489).

I wish you could raid later (we start at 9:30 PST) so we could be limousine-ridin’, jet-flyin’ raiders and visit Space Mountain alllllllllllllll night long together. Whoooo!

Hey, we currently have core spots open.

<Red Light District> Horde-Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tue & Th 7:00PM-10:30PM PST

ULD: 6/8M
BOD: 8/8M
COS: 2/2H
EP: 4/8M

message us on bnet if interested,
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262

or check us out on discord,
https://discord.gg/xmYcWu

We are within an hour of the times you listed if you have just a little wiggle room. We run Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. 4/8M team. If that jives with your schedule at all, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

I assume 7 EST is too early for you tues/wed right?
If not lemme know!

Hey there! I sent you a friend request on bnet. Would love to take the time and get to know you better.

Here’s a bit about us & hope to hear from you soon.

Guild & Server: <Reaper> Horde Area 52

Raid Times/Days: W/Th 9:30pm - 12:30am EST

Current Progression: 3/8M AEP (8/9M BOD, 7/9M Uldir)

Recruitment Contacts:

BNET: Manduh#1804 or Barrbarian#1366,

Discord: Sharkbutt#9491

Requirements: Good attitude, team mentality, desire to be better, ability to acknowledge and fix mistakes, healthy sense of humor…interest in m+ is a bonus

Needs: Ranged and melee DPS, healers with viable offspecs

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: high priority disc priest, monk, all good parses apply
Tank: high priority Monk, all experienced tanks welcome

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Don’t know if our times will work for you, but check us out.

(5/8M) (A) Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 5/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Tanks: Could Consider an amazing tank.

Melee DPS: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Currently have 2 Range DPS spots open

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).

• Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.

• Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.

• A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.

• The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.

• Friendly, humble personality (team player).

• Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Buts lets be honest, if you read this far, you should just put an App in at www proper-villains.enjin “dot” com

Hello friend! Fät and Bäd is a 7/8 heroic guild looking for more DPS to fill out our raid team in an effort to tackle more challenging content. M+ is pretty much nightly, there’s always at least one group going; we also do bgs and arena! We offer a solid community of friends that like to hang out in Discord even when we’re playing other games. Raids are 9pm-12am EST on Tues/Thurs/Sun. If you’re interested, reach out to our recruitment officer on bnet.

Recruitment: Ticklefinger#11480
GM: PlayerOne#11128

Hi Rick,

We can offer you what we call “Mythic-Light” raiding and M+ on a one-night-a-week schedule that’s pretty close to your desired starting time over in <Esper>. We can accommodate the monk, but would also love to have the priest. Your call (after enduring a minor guilt trip). :slight_smile: Check out the guild spam below. I’ve also added you on bnet. Look forward to chatting!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi Rickflairwoo,
If you’re interested in Alliance, we raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Eastern. We’re recruiting DPS and could certainly use a WW monk!
We’re 8/8H and 1/8M while pugging 4 people… we just need bodies, we can work with anything else.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a Spriest or possibly your WW please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Late night and weekend LF spriest

Who: Cloudy Day is a semi-hardcore guild. 2/2H CoS. 9/9M BoD. 6/8M Uldir.
What: What does it mean to be semi hardcore? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 2am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: Why us? The guild started as a group of military friends just trying to down bosses. We evolved to be AOTC oriented then evolved to doing our best in mythic Now can you help us keep getting CEs? Despite our military roots we are somewhat of a PC culture guild. We do not view that as a bad thing. Most of us are pushing 30 (or more) with families. Being an edgelord is not something that impresses us. We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together. While we are mature and friendly, we are progress oriented so strong play is required.

Any potential trials must have logs from TEP, be ilvl 430+, and atleast 3/8M. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage
Disc Priest

Any high parsing DPS as mythic raid spots are competitive

Quick Guild App:
//https://forms.gle/23g662oFej9F7f8W8

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST
feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

Current progression:
9/9M CE BoD
4/8M EP
Raid times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

About SGN:
SGN has been around for many tiers under different guild banners. Our guild on Area 52 is a newer guild comprised of old and new friends alike with one common goal: complete each tier at a cutting edge level. Our team leads have cutting edge experience from the previous versions of SGN, other guilds here and there.

SGN is currently looking for (but not limited to):

HIGH DEMAND(Immediate spots available)

• Disc / Holy Priest
  • DPS Warrior
  • Rogue
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid

LOW DEMAND

• DPS Death Knight
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Mage

Exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of demand.

The Ideal Candidate for SGN:

• has freedom over their own schedule
  • is punctual
  • has knowledge of their respective class and game mechanics
  • has a working mic and discord installed
  • has similar raid progression for current content
  • wants to do all they can to progress on new content (weekly +10, consumables, warcraftlog digging, fight prep., etc.)

This all sounds great where can I apply?

Add us on battle.net!

• Thug3299#1940