3/8M Windwalker monk LF new home

Windwalker Monk main looking for new guild
Currently only 3/8M 8/8H
raid times 8 est to 11:30 pm are the best for me. i don’t go past midnight during week.
only 2 days a week prefferebly. tuesday ,Wednesday or thurs is best right now.

Main Monk WW 69 neck
Brewmaster is OS
I do have alts but prefer monk most.
I do have good logs for what i have done so far.

Looking for a guild thats not gonna die everytime something happens for classic and decently active.

Please feel free to contact me in game for more information.

Staying horde and would like to stay if possible on Zul’jin

Deathstroke3#1949 bnet

Hey Deathbrew,

Hysteria on Thrall 4/8M

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

Any healer but shaman
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.
Or contact us

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix (Kobrakai#1378).

Hello Deathbrew, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple more DPS for Mythic (3/8). we raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST. if we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hey Deathbrew,

I’m sure you’ll have no shortage of replies! You look like you’d be a great addition to our team, and our times work with your requested schedule. We’re cherry-picking 1 to 2 dps to add to our main roster for M-Ashvane progress. Our logs are public so feel free to have a look. I’ll leave the typical guild spam below. Add me and lets chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 3/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(3/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hi Deathbrew,

We can offer you mythic raiding in your preferred nights and times in a stable environment of good folks over in <Esper>. Based on your needs and your logs, it looks like you’d be a pretty good fit. Guild spam below. I’ll also add you on bnet. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS, particularly: Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Hunter
Healer, preferably: Priest, Shaman, or Druid
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372