3/8M rogue looking for guild

Currently maining a DH (381). I am looking to switch to Rogue by 8.1. I am very experienced as a rogue main and am proficient at all three specs. I am currently 3/8M with Fetid (6%) and Vectis progression. I’d prefer a two night guild that does not raid on Wednesday’s. I have been raiding at highest level since TBC and am a dedicated player who always comes prepared. My rogue is currently 365 but am pushing as much as I can to continue to gear. If you’re looking for an experienced player, feel free to hit me up. MaddyLif3#1687 on bnet and MaddyLif3#3418 on discord. Thanks!

Hey Kixx,

I am from the guild . If you are looking for a laid back experience we would love to have you. We are a casual guild that raids Tues/Thurs from 10:30 p.m. server time to 1:30 a.m.

I’ve added you on Bnet (Vex#1838) if you are interested.

Hey

I believe we would be perfect fit for you. We raid from Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 to 11 server. We are a progression raiding guild.

We are 3/8 mythic.

Reach out to me in game or btag me Nemesyst#1267

Hey Kixx, we are 8/8H and 1/8 M We are looking to expand our roster and feel some gaps. We arid Tues/Thurs 9pm to 11pm server. We are an Heroic/Mythic progression raid guild. Hit me up @ Bnet: ganderin4620#1637 and we can talk

Hi Kixx! :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475