3/8M R Druid LF Raiding Guild

~440 ilvl Resto Druid looking for a guild with Mythic raiding experience.

I am currently: 3/8M EP.
Previous Tiers: 9/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir, and 11/11M Antorus (all Cutting Edges).

I am available any day past 7:00pm EST until 12:00am EST. Leaning towards Alliance as it is my faction of origin.

~https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/nagrand/warstine#difficulty=4

Hey everyone

Our end raid time may not fit your schedule but heres our info.

Death Viper Assassins (4/8 Mythic EP, 9/9 Mythic BDA) - This semi-hardcore raid team focuses on mythic progression, but is accommodating to those with busy lives outside of WoW. We expect players to maintain a solid knowledge of of their class, come prepared with appropriate consumables, and be on time to maximize our 9 hour, 3-day schedule. We value the culture of our raid team: a positive attitude, good listening skills, and a drive to improve and progress are all essential for success.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 7 pm - 10 pm PST (server time) on the Proudmoore server.

Specifically looking for ranged DPS, and DPS DHs. Other melee are welcome as well.

Please visit stoic.gg/recruitment to apply or contact pillow#1161 , Lexitar#1545 , or Drelochz#1384

Hey Chie,

I’m looking to add a healer to our raid team, and your druid would work. I would need you to DPS on Ashvane since we three-heal it, though. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. If you’re looking for a long-term home and stable place to raid, give us a look.

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. I’ve been the GM since TBC. Most recent progression is 4/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Orogozoa.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation right away. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. Hopefully this works. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey. I am going to send you my discord.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

The Team is always looking for a good resto druid. Hit one of us to have a chat, See if the guild is right for you. Guild spam below.

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US :Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 4/8M Realm 34 US 581 - 8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for healer & DPS to knock out Eternal Palance with us. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Hi! Our raid team is always on the lookout for exceptional players. We are currently 4/8M and meet your criteria (Alliance and raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 Eastern). If you are interested in discussing further, please add me on discord Felbringer#8872

Hey. I am going to send you my discord.

4/8m guild that could use a Resto Druid.

Let’s talk.

~Elhourn#11232

Hey there! If you’re still looking, Occasional Excellence (7/8M) is looking for solid healers.

Please contact: Jakejr#11111 or Babylonius#3431