3/8M Horde WAR LF Guild

Availability: All days except for Friday after 8PM PST
IGN: Insursioo

Hello I am a 3/8M Fury Warrior looking for a guild with the goal of cutting edge in Battle for Dazor’alor. I have logs and armory links i can provide since for some reason the forums no longer allow links, but obviously you could check my logs using my ign. I also participate in M+10’s or higher, and would enjoy pushing higher. If you have interest in adding me to your roster now or in the next raid tier message me on BNET- Nightmare27g#1257

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly! Definitely want a warrior.
Btag - Chiqt#11826

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

Still looking, keep in mind availability is in PST.

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 7/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118, TheMingler#1782, and Doom#1189 (all BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and are currently pushing to make CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent warrior to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Insursloo :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Heya Insursioo,
I think Backlash sounds like a great fit for you! I hope to speak with you soon :slight_smile:

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a newer guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H and 2/8M on first week of raiding together.

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be apart of a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 2 Healers, and DPS.

~Heals~
MW Monk
R.Shaman
Disc Priest
H. Paladin

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
S.Priest
Boomkin
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Hi Insursioo,

Those are some impressive logs, and your Antorus ones look good, too.

We raid 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time.

We are 8/8 Mythic. (Cutting Edge.)

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. Everything is done in the open and decided on by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:
9:30 PST 8/8 Mythic LF DPS late night

I sent you a btag request in game. If you want to talk and I’m not online, you can also add:
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!