3/8M holy paladin LF guild

Currently Alliance can go Horde. (This is a repost on my main)
Hello everyone, as it says I’m seeking a new home to raid with. With the release of BFA as well as Classic most of my friends have quit or decided to play more casually. With that being said, I’m still very much interested in mythic raiding; down below is a list of classes/specs I enjoy the most and I’m willing to play. Some are further behind then others however gearing or grinding for essences as well as neck level isn’t an issue for me.

I’d prefer to raid two - three days a week starting at 6pm PST (9pm EST) or later.
If you’d like to get in contact with me to see my logs or to chat about your guild please leave your information below or contact me via discord.

Classes / Neck Levels / Progression / Item Level / Specializations

Paladin
Spec(s): Holy > Ret > Prot
Neck: 65
Item level: 433 - 440 ( Depending on Spec )
Alts: Fire/Frost mage - Boomy/Resto/Bear - Fury/Arms/Prot - Shadow/Holy Priest.
Necks: 55-59 ( Depending on class/spec )
Ilvl: 415 - 430 ( Depending on class/spec)

Discord: Irishgamer#9908
Warcraftlogs: warcraftlogs
.com/character/us/stormrage/judgenjury#difficulty=4&spec=Any

Hey Judge!

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster. It seems like you would be a perfect fit, We are looking to add another healer to our comp and another Paladin would be Ideal. I would love to chat with ya.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 3/8 M AEP
  • 8/8 H AEP
  • 6/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533
Shiftsauce – Zarathuztra#1786

General Information:
Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day, 10.5 hour raid schedule. We also actively run Weekly Alt raids, RBGs and daily M+.

We are a longstanding guild with a reliable history of Cutting Edge and Server Front Page Progression. Going forward we are looking to recruit some solid players as we catch back up.

~Weekday Raid~
Realm: US-Sargeras
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30pm CST
Progression: 9/9M

Recruitment Needs
High need for Ranged DPS

We are always looking for dedicated and talented players. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it.
Resources:
Application: https://forms.gle/QtDwtUhUT3cgjiZd9
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/sargeras/devout
Streams: https://multistre.am/layelani/corygonzo/jackcarver_ttv/dopeangel

lf you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to Layelani @ Lole#1625 , Dirtykankle @ Kanklez#1569