3/8M DH LF CE Guild

Hey guys, my guild recently broke up and I am looking for a new one. Was CE last tier on my boomie, am 3/8M on my DH with many pulls on Ashvane. Looking for weekday raiding (around 8pm EST or later), trying not to xfer but will for the right fit. Paste your guild info here!

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H][3/8 M] is in need of Warlock/DH/Ele DPS but ALL other BIG skilled pumpers are considered for ALL roles. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

60 Neck required for Mythic raiding as of 8/6.

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi Zaafi! If you’re open to a transfer, Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a MDPS for mythic progression. We are 3/8M, 9/9M CE, and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2.

Our raid times and prog (3/8 currently with CE each tier of BFA) align perfectly. Let’s talk to see if our goals and culture fit as well! Adding you on Disc and pasting our guild info below.

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Eternal Palace: 3/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Warrior [High]
  • Demon Hunter [High]
  • Rogue [Medium]
  • Boomkin [Medium]
  • Mage [High]
  • Shadow Priest [Medium]
  • Warlock [Med]

Healers:

• Disc Priest [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Low]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Bump. Good Ashvane logs.

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Stormrage (PvE)

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for steady progression while on an efficient schedule.

TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, TSM is for you.

We have kept those principles for over 10 years.

Recruitment Needs:

• Warrior DPS
    *Warlock
  • Mage
  • DK DPS
    *DH DPS
  • Resto Shaman / Druid
  • Rogue
  • Hunter

-Exceptional applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs

Raid Times

8:30-12:30 EST Wednesday
8:30-12:30 EST Thursday

Final Words:

You can get more information by contacting an officer in-game or our recruitment officer at Bighair#1260(btag).

Thank you for your interest in TSM.